Does Uprising/Alone invite PvPers?

Aerie Peak
Post Limit:
I just came here on my rogue and priest and was wondering if I could be a part of one of your communities. I have long been done with raiding since the beginning of Cata, but I would like to be a part of a guild that is friendly and has a good understanding of this game since I like being around those types of people.
If you do Scoobydo Cleave with me (ret, rogue, priest) once I gear up this neglected paladin (in terms of pvp) I can get you an invite. Eneia can't say no to me or else I release all the dirty sexual whispers he sends me on a daily basis.
Uprising left the server.
That's a shame, its never good when a good guild dies or transfers off. It eliminates the challenge in progression. I know if I still raided I would of wanted to battle for server firsts instead of not having anyone to fight against. You don't see that much anymore ever since server xfers and faction changes ruined the gaming community for most servers.
That's a shame, its never good when a good guild dies or transfers off. It eliminates the challenge in progression. I know if I still raided I would of wanted to battle for server firsts instead of not having anyone to fight against. You don't see that much anymore ever since server xfers and faction changes ruined the gaming community for most servers.

Nonsense, server first doesnt mean anything anyway. Wowprogress helps you compete with the entire region. If competing on a backwater server for first makes youf eel excellent, all the power to you, but you don't need a lot of guilds on your realm to compete on a regional level (though you do if you want good transfers).
Nonsense, server first doesnt mean anything anyway. Wowprogress helps you compete with the entire region. If competing on a backwater server for first makes youf eel excellent, all the power to you, but you don't need a lot of guilds on your realm to compete on a regional level (though you do if you want good transfers).

I understand the argument but I disagree slightly. While world ranks are where you truly measure your progression, I don't think realm firsts are meaningless. I equate it to some sports minor leagues or regional tournaments. While you aren't facing the top competition necessarily you still want to win said competition and are going to be at least somewhat happy when you do, even if it's not recognized nationally or globally.
It may not be the entire reason I quit raiding but part of it has to do with the lack of competition on most servers. Its either one big guild no contest, or a bunch of good guilds crammed on 5 full realms that have 6-10 top 100 us guilds on it. Faction change also ruined competition between both sides on realms. Yeah, I got 2 rogues.