Sigil Drops

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Ever since 5.2 went live I have been stuck with only 9 sigils of power while I have accumulated 30 sigils of wisdom (SoW). Typically when I do an LFR for MOV I would see at least one sigil of power (SoP) drop off of at least one boss. One of the recent hotfixes was removing sigil of power drops from Terrace, why I haven't a clue. That reduces the number of bosses who can drop SoP's to 6 bosses total. Meanwhile the SoW has a chance to drop from 13 bosses (6 from MOV has a reduced chance at dropping them).

The fact that the SoW has up to a 50% higher drop potential over the SoP is borderline absurd.

The thing that disturbs me the most about this whole fiasco is that Blizzards devs have yet to say anything about it, much less publish it on the known bugs list. It very well could have been fixed with the hotfixes from last night, I have yet to be able to do the last 3 bosses in MOV (I was 0 for 3 on the first 3 today).
much less publish it on the known bugs lists

Usually known bugs list is only things that they have been able to identify exactly what is causing it. It is in the process of having it recoded to be fixed. Lots of bugs are not on that list. QA has to id exactly where the bug is, as in what lines of code are messing up. Then it gets forwarded to developers to re-write or fix that code. If QA cannot find where the coding in question is causing the issue yet that means it has not been fixed.

However I do not think this is a bug. It should not be reported as a bug.

Posting here is the correct place to post and give your feedback on how you feel they need to increase the drop on these. You can also give feedback/suggestions on this via the in game tool for that.
Ever since 5.2 went live I have been stuck with only 9 sigils of power while I have accumulated 30 sigils of wisdom (SoW). Typically when I do an LFR for MOV I would see at least one sigil of power (SoP) drop off of at least one boss. One of the recent hotfixes was removing sigil of power drops from Terrace, why I haven't a clue. That reduces the number of bosses who can drop SoP's to 6 bosses total. Meanwhile the SoW has a chance to drop from 13 bosses (6 from MOV has a reduced chance at dropping them).

The fact that the SoW has up to a 50% higher drop potential over the SoP is borderline absurd.

The thing that disturbs me the most about this whole fiasco is that Blizzards devs have yet to say anything about it, much less publish it on the known bugs list. It very well could have been fixed with the hotfixes from last night, I have yet to be able to do the last 3 bosses in MOV (I was 0 for 3 on the first 3 today).

I may be wrong but wasn't it changed to wisdom MSV only, power HoF only, and both have a chance to drop from ToES?