Rets: Rejoice!

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
This change will go live. A few people will complain about it. Two months later they'll remove Sword of Light from the game altogether.
This change will go live. A few people will complain about it. Two months later they'll remove Sword of Light from the game altogether.
YOU! I remember you from that last AB match I day or two ago. About damn time I ran into a good ret pally in a bg.

OT: If what OP says is true, I'll be more into my pally like in Wrath/Cata. If not, well same !@#$ different day.
If this actually goes through we may not be bottom of the barrel anymore. Though I can see the whining now because people loose their free HK in PVP
j izz...in...ma pants
So basically it's a 15% buff to Templars Verdict, Crusader Strike and auto attack correct?

And Divine Storm, Seal damage, Mastery procs, and just about anything else that uses weapon damage as a modifier.
04/12/2013 06:02 AMPosted by Snozberries
So basically it's a 15% buff to Templars Verdict, Crusader Strike and auto attack correct?

And Divine Storm, Seal damage, Mastery procs, and just about anything else that uses weapon damage as a modifier.

The amusing part is that even if this goes live at 30% we'll still hit about half as hard as Rogues/Mages.
Awesome change but I'm waiting for the nerf to one of the burst abilities. Blizzard seems pretty happy with Ret damage, they're just not fond of the "Too much burst, too little sustained" issue. Boosting SoL and nerfing a burst CD would do it.
Awesome change but I'm waiting for the nerf to one of the burst abilities. Blizzard seems pretty happy with Ret damage, they're just not fond of the "Too much burst, too little sustained" issue. Boosting SoL and nerfing a burst CD would do it.

so nerfing already bad burst cds is a fix?

sorry but hunter burst is scarier

I don't understand why they would when rouge, hunter, mage, boomkin, (just to name a few) burst is quite a bit higher.
04/12/2013 10:25 AMPosted by Schlachten

I don't understand why they would when rouge, hunter, mage, boomkin, (just to name a few) burst is quite a bit higher.

Because Ghostcrawler.
i think GC is trolling us im sure it will ge back to 15%
Come on paladins, we should have night out at the gay bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI
Part of me is wanting to say "Tooltip change", the other is saying "Mechanic change".

Seems very peculiar to go from 15% to 30%, especially since last patch it was 10% to 15%.

Taking everything I see with a grain of salt, I got a bad feeling about this...
Part of me is wanting to say "Tooltip change", the other is saying "Mechanic change".

Changing the tooltip would imply that the effect itself also changed, as the tooltip currently matches the effect.

Anyway, GC confirmed it was a buff for Rets (and Ferals, Windwalkers, Enhancement, hunters, and mages), so it's definitely happening...for now.
Come on paladins, we should have night out at the gay bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

By the look of every paladin tier set of armor, it looks like the Devs are taking paladins to the gay bar every night. Paladins have had only 1 semi decent looking set since the game was released.
I love how most Rets in this thread are excited, yet worried about it being taken away because it sounds too good. We just can't trust Blizz anymore when it comes to this spec, can we?
I love how most Rets in this thread are excited, yet worried about it being taken away because it sounds too good. We just can't trust Blizz anymore when it comes to this spec, can we?

Eh, I'd be worried as any spec. That's a pretty major buff considering that Blizzard thought Ret was fine before.