Advice PLS: Fastest way I can reach 60 reps?!

Achievements
I'm currently sitting at 58/60 reps and wondering where to focus my energy for the last two.
Not including the insane reps (e.g., hydraxian) or pvp reps, I appear to have the following available to me:

-Shatari skygaurd (honored, 5135/12000)
-Ogri'la (friendly, 1252/6000)
-Shattered Sun Offensive (friendly, 1252/6000)
-Aldor (revered, 4210/21000)
-Avengers of Hyjal (revered, 5444/21000)
-Shattered Pan Assault (honored, 6649/12000)

I have a big suspicion that Bliz is going to raise the beloved achieve from 60 to 65, so I really want to get 60 reps before 5.3. From the above mentioned list, which reps would you say are the fastest to reach exalted?
Skyguard and shattered sun offensive are probably easiest. for SSO just spam magister's terrace. Skyguard farm skettis for a few hours.
Shattered Sun Offensive is incredibly simple. As Problim said, spam Magister's Terrace: who knows, you might get some pets (and a mount on heroic).

Last I remember, Ogri'la and the Skyguard can be done at the same time as their dailies seem to intersect at a certain point. I'd do Skyguard just for the mounts.

Aldor, not too hard. Just hit the AH for rep items or spam away any of the dungeons in the Eye to get a bunch of Aldor and Scryer rep.
Thanks for the tips!

I'm going to focus on shattered sun for sure then.

Will totally check out shatari as well. I thought killing mobs for kurenai and sporregar rep was not too bad, and this sounds similar.
Another thought for you and kills 3 birds with 1 stone is the Steamwheedle cartel reps. Go stand at Lost Rigger Cove in Gadgetzen and just kill pirates for a couple days. It goes fairly fast if you have music on or are watching tv or something...I think I knocked it out with a few hours over a few days. It's quite well boring but it does go fairly quickly, Good luck to you I just hit 60 reps yesterday
Another thought for you and kills 3 birds with 1 stone is the Steamwheedle cartel reps. Go stand at Lost Rigger Cove in Gadgetzen and just kill pirates for a couple days. It goes fairly fast if you have music on or are watching tv or something...I think I knocked it out with a few hours over a few days. It's quite well boring but it does go fairly quickly, Good luck to you I just hit 60 reps yesterday

I've been debating that one for a while, but I just cringe a little too much when I think about it.

I liked being able to complete quests or turn things in for extra rep.
Ahhh see i'm totally the opposite, let me stand and shoot stuff mindlessly rather then run around doing quests lol. This one was ideal for me in that regard :) but not so much for you, but...can't you do cloth turn in's with the goblins for rep as well?
Ahhh see i'm totally the opposite, let me stand and shoot stuff mindlessly rather then run around doing quests lol. This one was ideal for me in that regard :) but not so much for you, but...can't you do cloth turn in's with the goblins for rep as well?

I'm not familiar with cloth turn-ins.

Although I am exalted with Aldor now!

59/60!