The World PvPs Finest GM has Just Been Eaten

Darkspear
Post Limit:
http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r649/Senoxis/a82a45a2-b5f6-471c-b42c-bb3429d2eb02_zpsf8d4126e.jpg

No AFK.
This was in the middle of a Blackrock vs. Darkspear Alliance War, which Blackrock !@#$ed them up.

YUM THE TASTE OF BLOOD IS SOO GOOD :)

Reszo if you read this and feel the guilt to come out and 1vX me, just let you know.. I'll appreciate a 1v1.
No screenshot then edited. lol
Reszo never 1v1. He 10v1
Well he gets the embarassament for the day
How long did you have to freeze your video card in order to accomplish this incredible feat?
i like how they release their rage and anger on the thrallmar guards later on. oh wait, they are doing it every day!
How long did you have to freeze your video card in order to accomplish this incredible feat?

LOL a it's still going.
Burst of Speed. GTFO lmao
Rofl, Wpvp stll excists? Jeeze, been seeing a lot of Med and Baj army lately.
Rofl, Wpvp stll excists? Jeeze, been seeing a lot of Med and Baj army lately

We recruit less than before. Plus we kick a lot of kids. Nothing worse than people who dont wpvp in a wpvp guild
04/18/2013 10:09 PMPosted by Skitzoh
Rofl, Wpvp stll excists? Jeeze, been seeing a lot of Med and Baj army lately

We recruit less than before. Plus we kick a lot of kids. Nothing worse than people who dont wpvp in a wpvp guild

Still waiting to see some of that famous wpvp you're talking about.

Hellfire, Nagrand, Dark Portal, Horde Vendors, Org. Where else do you want us to go? lol
04/18/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Skitzoh

Hellfire, Nagrand, Dark Portal, Horde Vendors, Org. Where else do you want us to go? lol

Pretty sure WPF crumbles when there's more than 5 horde in any given zone. Just being present in a neutral area does not mean you are participating in PvP.

Um maybe people are sick of wpvping in the same place every single day. You guys go to Hellfire majority of the time. That guild will soon die.

Hellfire is boring you guys wpvp there way to much, Nagrand, boring, Dark Portal meh it's ok. Horde Vendors too easy. Org too easy. Btw Horde don't give a damn about Org. Give yourselves a challenge and hit up the horde shrine or something. Horde shrine isn't that hard to take over. If you guys are so good at wpvp and all then you could do ettt.
That guild will soon die
Heard that before. It Didn't die back then either.
That guild will soon die
Heard that before. It Didn't die back then either.

It will trust me (=
If you want to 1v1 someone i will be glad to kick your !@#

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r649/Senoxis/a82a45a2-b5f6-471c-b42c-bb3429d2eb02_zpsf8d4126e.jpg

No AFK.
This was in the middle of a Blackrock vs. Darkspear Alliance War, which Blackrock !@#$ed them up.

YUM THE TASTE OF BLOOD IS SOO GOOD :)

Reszo if you read this and feel the guilt to come out and 1vX me, just let you know.. I'll appreciate a 1v1.
Oh my. That screenshot might have meant something if you didn't butcher it. That edit is horrendous.