Shado-pan assault rep

General Discussion
I have 245/6000 in friendly rep but cant get friendly rep gear...... what am I missing?
make sure you are trying to buy the shado-pan assault gear and not the shado-pan gear. There are 2 different factions
0/3000 for Shado-Pan Assault. You'll need to farm trash to get the rep.
You're 0/3000 with Shado-Pan Assault and don't have the ilvl to get into Throne of Thunder. That is why you can't buy friendly Shado-Pan Assault gear.
ty much..... Im running thru the scenarios now. Hopefully not too many till i get to the dailies
your Friendly with Shado-pan not Shado-pan assault. These are 2 completely different factions.

There is a weekly grp quest you can do that give shado-pan assault rep, if you've done the 2 pre-quests for them.

1. Secrets in the Isle of Thunder 200 rep
2. Setting the Trap 300 rep
3. Champions of the Thunder King (this is the weekly quest.) 300 rep

Then there is a 1 time quest that you get from doing the treasure run for the first time.

Treasures of the Thunder King 500 rep

Best to save these till you've gotten friendly from doing ToT LFR for the first time
ty much..... Im running thru the scenarios now. Hopefully not too many till i get to the dailies

There are no dailies for the Shado-Pan Assault.

To gain reputation with the Shado-Pan Assault, you have to run Throne of Thunder. You'll earn reputation from bosses and trash, though you can only earn reputation from trash until friendly. Friendly onward, you'll only be able to receive reputation from each boss kill once per week.
Shadow Pan is farmed via dailies and your daily scenario and dungeon bonus if you so choose.

Shadow Pan assault is farmed through raiding ToT in either LFR or ToT modes. The Shadow Pan Assault currently gives 522 gear.
Shadow Pan is farmed via dailies and your daily scenario and dungeon bonus if you so choose.

Shadow Pan assault is farmed through raiding ToT in either LFR or ToT modes. The Shadow Pan Assault currently gives 522 gear.

what g ear lvl do i need for ToT?
what g ear lvl do i need for ToT?

To queue up for the LFR version of Throne of Thunder, you need an item level of 480.
There are no dailies for the Shado-Pan Assault.

To gain reputation with the Shado-Pan Assault, you have to run Throne of Thunder. You'll earn reputation from bosses and trash, though you can only earn reputation from trash until friendly. Friendly onward, you'll only be able to receive reputation from each boss kill once per week.

There is one weekly rep quest for them, though, and it involves killing one of each type of summonable mini-bosses with the Shan'ze Stones on the Isle of Thunder.