A priest just cast Confession on the realm!

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
I like finding ERP just so I can ruin it.
Crap...the one thread I had to see after a bad day at work

I have nearly no self condifence in role play any longer

I find myself trying my blasted hardest to stay away from Stormwind.

I have so many idea's. yet they all fall apart because I honestly haven't been able to muster the confidence to see them through, for fear of more failure.

Oh....and I have been working on a vykrul based guild for god knows how long, and now finally having the cash to change the guild name....I am constantly nagged by a fear I will just once more be another failed piece of trash on the net within the confines of this game......

The escalated quickly.
I enjoy following people around until they get annoyed at me. At this point i spam them with the soccer ball blizzard gave us for xmas. I've received hate mail which makes it more amusing.

I don't heal people who rage in battlegrounds and take pleasure in watching them die.

When people jump off balcony's in the shrine of two moons i feel its my duty to heal them, so much so that it triggers my OCD.

I find WoW more fun when inebriated.
I strongly dislike worgen for no apparent reason, and avoid any and all worgen RP'ers. :x

Also, I have a tendency to accidentally press a hot-key and dismount myself. A lot.
I strongly dislike worgen for no apparent reason, and avoid any and all worgen RP'ers. :x

I like Worgen and Pandaren. I hate furries. Yes, there is a difference between them.
I've been playing WoW for between 1/4 and 1/3 of my entire lifespan. I'm 26, will be 27 in August.

On my Hunter, I have been known to play around with Misdirection and raid bosses. One time in LFR, there was this really terrible Hunter who kept whining about everything. So I Misdirected every boss on every pull to him until he got votekicked, and nobody ever realised it was me who did it. Probably didn't help him that he'd accidentally pulled the first boss himself anyways.

My Hunter's bank and bags are probably half-full of items, objects, and gear that are no longer available in-game for whatever reason.
I judge people when they criticize others for grammar and spelling and then make simple mistakes in the process.
I, by and large, enjoy ERP.
04/19/2013 05:15 PMPosted by Venjamias
I'm honestly terrified to tank or heal on anything that's not low level and inconsequential because I cannot stand the thought of being blamed for wipes.

This, when I'm on my 90 tank. I cant que and do heroics/lfr without atleast one person i know with me, my confidence in current content drops to zero without a friend tagging along.

I'm honestly relieved to hear there's other tanks and healers out there afraid of pugs. I can't do any dungeons or raids at level without one of my friends with me. I finally gave up on pugs when a tank pulled an entire room in Mana Tombs and blamed my priest for the wipe. Tanking and healing is probably the worst things to do when you're terrified of strangers, but I can't stand playing DPS though, I just can't do it for some reason. All my alts are healers or tanks.

I tanked a few MV bosses though while the other tank was afk and that raised my confidence a little. c:
One of the major reasons why I don't do Dungeon Finder, LFR and raiding in general now is because I refuse to read up strategies on boss fights. I would much rather "wing it", experience the fight, and come up with my own strategies for defeating content instead of reading up some strategy on wowpedia/wowhead/tankspot/whatever.

I've also been playing this game for about eight years, give or take a few months. Like someone mentioned in the thread, I've been playing this game for about 1/3 of my life and I'm slowly marching my way up to my 30s.

I'm also really bad at being a shadow priest.
My first character (beta) was a night elf warrior. I wore a int cape because it was pretty...

When I'm in a bg that is obviously doomed, I throw down my sandbox tiger and rock out. When my teammates are being stupid, I refuse to play their reindeer games.

I was a keyboard turner for years. I finally broke myself of the habit, but sometimes, late at night, when i start getting sleepy... yeah *covers face in shame*

I try to find out when and where my daughter's Alliance IC guild meetings are so I can run in and throw party bombs at them.

I feel guilty when I abandon a pet that I've had for a while.

Sometimes I feel like I'm getting too old for MMOs and the online community in general.
04/19/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Solarine
I've been playing WoW for between 1/4 and 1/3 of my entire lifespan.

Stop making me feel old.

I'm going to be 25 in May.

;_;

Sometimes I feel like I'm getting too old for MMOs and the online community in general.

This This This This.

I really don't like 99 percent of the people I meet in WoW, it's that 1 percent that keeps me logging in. I feel that I have next to nothing in common with an overwhelming majority of the people that play the game.

This This This This.

I really don't like 99 percent of the people I meet in WoW, it's that 1 percent that keeps me logging in. I feel that I have next to nothing in common with an overwhelming majority of the people that play the game.

Adding my name to the the list for this one.

WoW is like my guilty pleasure that I refuse to talk about to anyone in the 'real' world. In game I often feel like I'm missing something central to a discussion (memes, normally) and end up just ignoring chat as a result.

ETA:
04/20/2013 05:50 AMPosted by Raynell
I've been playing WoW for between 1/4 and 1/3 of my entire lifespan.

Stop making me feel old.

I'm going to be 25 in May.

;_;

You're not old.

This This This This.

Hear hear.
I faked a DC and died to Sapphiron once week to stop us from getting "Undying" when a pair of my friends couldn't make the raid, because they were worried about the group not wanting to give it a try again later on to get it for them.

I still feel awful.

This This This This.

I feel the same way for the most part.
04/19/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Morosus

This, when I'm on my 90 tank. I cant que and do heroics/lfr without atleast one person i know with me, my confidence in current content drops to zero without a friend tagging along.

I'm honestly relieved to hear there's other tanks and healers out there afraid of pugs. I can't do any dungeons or raids at level without one of my friends with me. I finally gave up on pugs when a tank pulled an entire room in Mana Tombs and blamed my priest for the wipe. Tanking and healing is probably the worst things to do when you're terrified of strangers, but I can't stand playing DPS though, I just can't do it for some reason. All my alts are healers or tanks.

I tanked a few MV bosses though while the other tank was afk and that raised my confidence a little. c:

You're not alone in that. Nearly everyone I've run with, have confessed to me that they are terrified of pugs because people can be downright *nasty* when you make a mistake and there's anonymity saving them from being personally called rude for their actions. I can't count the number of times I've held a tank or healer's hand and said 'it's okay, I won't judge you, let's just go through and do it and if you DO make a mistake, that's why I'm here, to help, oki?' It's sad that things are so bad people are scared of that.

This goes hand in hand with what quintus said too. I *am* older on this game, and half the reason I've stopped rping and pretty much just stick with my guild is because I'm honestly in a different place in life then 99% of the people on our server. My eyes glaze over when someone babbles about highschool. That was twenty years ago for me. I don't even remember what it was like, to be honest. And a lot of the crude humor that people flock to really just makes me wince and want to pat them on the head and go 'there there. It's okay. Come talk to me in a few years okay? okay." But that would be condescending and rude soo.. I just stop being in trade and general and stick with my guild *shrugs*.

You guys should have seen me spaz and squeel when I met a new player in the guild who was in the same place in life as me. OMG someone I can talk about life things with and they get it! YES! Or make a joke from my interests and ZING they got it! *spasms*