HCT 10: Bring Back Eyes of the Beast

Hunter
1 2 3 26 Next
Who's going to Blizzcon?
Kiwi cant :(
Not me, I play Alliance, I am critical of the Development Team, I have a hard to understand accent. King of the Hill's Boomhaur was based off a fast talking Okie for example. EtA: Also extremely broke and trying to get out of debt.
I wont, in college, on the wrong side of the country. And from what Ive heard, tickets are expensive and extremely limited.
I have altism, just rolled a Human Hunter named Whim on Emerald Dream.
Alt post or it didn't happen.
I have 11 alli toons, all in the same guild as my hunter, one in the 70-80 range (shaman), 1 lv 84, and the rest level 85+. I have 4 90s, 1 lv 88, 1 lv 87, 1 lv 86. so you think i have it as well?
heres my lv 86 maxed alch/herb
heres my druid whos weapon is on my monk (and the monk no longer needs it, i should probably mail it back), to think, this would have been my main, had i not listened to trade chat and purchased pvp gear with the pve tokens and been kicked from every dungeon group thereafter.
Eurugan here, this is my warlock, who shares the same name as my monk, and this toon and my monk are the only 2 toons that aren't based off the name Erugan (yes its similar to the eragon books, erugan the druid was my first toon, and i got that name from the random name generator, i just happen to enjoy the books.)
Alt post or it didn't happen.
Will as soon as it pops up on my list.
AH, so my shaman is level 77, I really dont play him much, prone to forget, my paladin is level 84, just got bored then.
I bet I could get in a particularly entertaining argument with myself, especially since its dead obvious who I am, provided I avoid my monk and warlock. That said, I think I misused the request for alt posts.
Anyone else bored, eh I'm going to be occupied with another class in about 12 minuets.
i CAN READ GUD.

I'll be seeing you round Whim >;)

(jk, Im dont go hunting lowbies- just dont find it amusing)
i CAN READ GUD.

I'll be seeing you round Whim >;)
uh-oh

(jk, Im dont go hunting lowbies- just dont find it amusing)
Yeah I am getting Glyph of Aspect of the Beast ASAP because I know that not everyone is like you. Thanks.
I have 11 alli toons, all in the same guild as my hunter, one in the 70-80 range (shaman), 1 lv 84, and the rest level 85+. I have 4 90s, 1 lv 88, 1 lv 87, 1 lv 86. so you think i have it as well?

Not as bad as I do, no.

Yeah I am getting Glyph of Aspect of the Beast ASAP because I know that not everyone is like you. Thanks.

Smart Hunter is Smart.
....I should make that glyph for myself, too. For old times' sake.
The Aspect should be baseline and the Glyph turned into Aspect of the Wild or a swim increase.