HCT 10: Bring Back Eyes of the Beast

Hunter
Prev 1 9 10 11 26 Next
Hint, there were more dailies, they were more entertaining, and you were already fairly geared, so you could blow through them in a hurry, like i do, a low geared player is squishy, and doesn't have the dps to blow quest mobs up like theres no tomorrow.
Yeah it seems like everywhere on the map I go there's another arcane dome with more dailies inside, which is nice in comparison to grinding rep with other factionis.

Did my key run, got around 300g after I completely finished, rep and some charms. It was fun so I'm not full of disappoint at not getting loot. I want to find another key next week just to see if I can get a better time in haha
Yeah it seems like everywhere on the map I go there's another arcane dome with more dailies inside, which is nice in comparison to grinding rep with other factionis.

Did my key run, got around 300g after I completely finished, rep and some charms. It was fun so I'm not full of disappoint at not getting loot. I want to find another key next week just to see if I can get a better time in haha
Trade the scrolls in for more rep with what ever the Horde has over there to stop Jaina.
First thing I did when I got back, I want that belt.
Heroic Renataki's. Decent night so far.
I'll be honest and say I can't really tell the difference. But i'm not that familiar with either.

Its honestly a really subtle difference.

you only get one per acount you see, its one of those world find items

You sure its one to an account and not one to a character? I know Swarmkeeper's Medallion behaves that way.
Heroic Renataki's. Decent night so far.

grats friend
Need to upgrade back to Spotify Premium. When I'm listening to Nine Inch Nails, I don't give a !@#$ that Brad Paisley put out a new song.
I got something from a coin! Now I'm only 1-17.

edit: although I may need to think through my hit and expertise caps now.
So if anyone has wondered what hit/expertise are like as a heroic raider, from just two slots (my trinket and my bow) I can get a total of 2894 expertise without any reforging or gemming.

That's 683 rating over the Expertise cap as a Troll. From two items.
2553 hit
2735 exp

yolo
04/09/2013 09:21 PMPosted by Megumi
I'll be honest and say I can't really tell the difference. But i'm not that familiar with either.

Its honestly a really subtle difference.

you only get one per acount you see, its one of those world find items

You sure its one to an account and not one to a character? I know Swarmkeeper's Medallion behaves that way.

Pretty sure it's per character. I think it's just the BoA ones that you can only get one of on an account. Been camping a second 1h sword for a while for my Warrior and yet to see it and I'm camping out there a LOT. Unless it's just not spawning for whatever reason.

And I now remember why I hate summer weather. Sweating at night is absolutely awful.
I think it's just the BoA ones that you can only get one of on an account

You can get the BoA ones at least once per character. I've gotten so many Blade of the Poisoned Mind that I vendored one or two.
04/09/2013 11:59 PMPosted by Crooklyn
2553 hit

idk why but this just reminded me of my "armor pen cap" hit set from Wrath.
If only I had all of it still, that would be one sick transmog.
04/09/2013 11:56 PMPosted by Meleti
hit/expertise

Dodging all my socket bonuses to stay low, thank god I don't have that bow xD
Coined hit bracers just to rub it in.
Oh my gods, how did I not find this song sooner?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Cj8ksV11M

If only I had all of it still, that would be one sick transmog.

What parts are you missing?
I still have my ICC set. Really wish even if just for looks that I could run around with my tainted twig still though :( I loved that staff's graphic. For !@#$s and gigs I still play around with my DBW from time to time
Finally, Heroic Jin'rohk down. FINALLY. My guild missed me :u

Also managed to coin Bad Juju, it was a good night.
Finally, Heroic Jin'rohk down. FINALLY. My guild missed me :u

Also managed to coin Bad Juju, it was a good night.

grats.

Blueberries and Black Berries are on sale this weekend. That means I must choose between making cobbler and making muffins this weekend...first world problems.
Hint, there were more dailies, they were more entertaining, and you were already fairly geared, so you could blow through them in a hurry, like i do, a low geared player is squishy, and doesn't have the dps to blow quest mobs up like theres no tomorrow.

I don't think it is just that. There are also rep gain items that are fairly common to get, and makes the experience feel a lot less painful :)