[H]Outraged Rank #3 14/14M

Blackrock
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

After an amazing expansion with an amazing group of people, we accomplished all our goals in killing Heroic Garrosh Hellscream. With that we, as a group, decided it would be best to go on a WoW vacation until the next expansion comes around.

Everyone I've spoken with is very excited to see the next level of content, Mythic Raiding! With Mythic Raiding, we will be needing 10 new additional faces that want to achieve amazing things in a game they love playing on a not so serious level. Don't confuse me saying not serious with dedication and hard work. We have built our guild on communication and constructive criticism. We are not a guild that yells at someone for making a mistake because mistakes happen every single pull. We take responsibility for our mistakes and keep things healthy.

Recruiting
We are looking for skilled, flexible and motivated players who are prepared for the night to come. This included enchants/flasks/food and rare combat pets that look badass (the last one is optional). You must have heroic raid experience; preferably spanning multiple expansions. We do realize there are great raiders stuck in average guilds and will consider everyone equally.

Raid times: 9:00pm - 12:00am Server
Raiding days: 3 (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday)

No recruitment apps to fill out with us. I'd like to invite anyone who wants to be part of our amazing team to whisper me and we can setup a time to speak on Team Speak or Mumble and get to know you better.

If you have questions, I can be reached in the forums in game mail or Real ID: Silverkin#1503

Our Success:

Progression in MoP
MV: 6/6 (H)
HoF: 4/6 (H)
TES: 4/4 (H)
ToT: 13/13(H) (This was completed for fun)
SoO: 14/14 Heroic

Recruiting Exceptional players always welcome.

Range DPS: Full (Bench spots might be open)
Melee DPS: Full (Bench spots might be open)
Healer: Full (Bench spots might be open)
Tank: Full

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Silver
Bump!
Bump
bump
503 Shadow Priest interested in joining. Please add Caramon#1782
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Looking for a eley shaman mage or boomkin as well!!!!!
to the top
would love to tryout on my Enhancement Shaman if possible, mature, dedicated quick learner
a little under geared and your lack of progression in past tiers scares me is this an alt?
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump to the top!
Updated bumb
Bump to the top for the latest info.
Friendly update