then unleash right after you pop this

and maybe pop
#showtooltip

/cast Stone Bulwark Totem
/cast Ancestral guidance
/cast Gift of the naaru
/cast elemental mastery

to get instant full HP

i also like to use the 20% damage reduction spell from your rock totem while using the talent Primal elemental. There is a little bit of survivability with a shammy you just have to figure it out
What about when you get silenced? I feel like in order to try and save ourselves we have to guess and be pre-emptive about our defensive cooldowns where it seems like other classes can be more reactive about theirs.

I'm actually looking for some honest feedback about this since it's the issue I've been running into the most.
What about when you get silenced? I feel like in order to try and save ourselves we have to guess and be pre-emptive about our defensive cooldowns where it seems like other classes can be more reactive about theirs.

I'm actually looking for some honest feedback about this since it's the issue I've been running into the most.

Every healer needs to react quickly, it is the nature of rated pvp healing. A druid is so prone to dying or having something die in a swap simply because they didn't recognize it quickly enough.
Shamanistic Rage while silenced would help SO much.