inquisistion addon

Paladin
anyone know of a good addon that shows when inqusistion is almost up? or a huge icon in the middle of the screen? getting tired of looking at my buffs to see when it is almost off lol
Try WeakAuras. Customize whatever icon you want, color, placement, size, timer if you want it.
cool thanks
Weak Auras is good to use imo, if you want to see how i've got it set up, check out: www.youtube.com/jacykwolx
I use ClCret
There is an addon called Inline Auras that works FABULOUS for tracking ALL of your short self buffs, and your applied debuffs. It actually tracks all of them directly on your action bars, so that they are as simple as watching normal abilities that are cooldown based.

By default, any self buff will cause the ability that gives you the buff to gain a green highlighted background, and a small timer. Any ability that applies a debuff will gain a red highlighted background, also with a timer.

You can also do things like making it so your holy power finishers will get the "spell flash/proc" animation when you have 3 holy power, and fade them out otherwise. It can also track your holy power count directly on your holy power finishers.

There's also several options for making it fade an ability out as if it's on cooldown based on things such as how much rage you have, or maybe you just want Inquisition to appear as though it's on cooldown while the buff is active.

There's a lot of ways to customize how it works for each individual spell. The main advantage is that you don't have to have anything extra on your screen. No additional icons or artwork like with weak auras. Instead, it just keeps everything directly on your action bars.
CLCRet works very well along with being a built in rotation helper for the inexperienced.
i use IceHUD which puts my health/mana on the left side of screen, and i made a custom arc on the right side of screen for inquisition. it flashes as it gets to a certain point before it expires. arcs only appear when i'm in combat.
04/04/2013 10:23 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
for the inexperienced.

Okay there, hotshot.
I use ClassTimer.

Pretty simple, just a bunch of cast-bar sort of things that shorten as the buff (be it Inquisition, Selfless Healer stacks, Avenging Wrath, Affliction DoTs) goes on, with the buff/debuff icon and millisecond timers.

If you use it, it won't have Inquisition as a default option, you just have to type the name into the custom ones and it's really simple.
An easy plug and play add on to track spells is

Need to Know
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/need-to-know

Another Id recommend is Quartz.
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/quartz

You can configure both add on, with icons, timers and cooldowns.
04/04/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Elidra
for the inexperienced.

Okay there, hotshot.

I told you I'm freaking amazing didn't I? :P

I still use it, so it's not like I'm too high and mighty for it. XD
Try WeakAuras. Customize whatever icon you want, color, placement, size, timer if you want it.
Your eyes work well
I use ClassTimer.

Pretty simple, just a bunch of cast-bar sort of things that shorten as the buff (be it Inquisition, Selfless Healer stacks, Avenging Wrath, Affliction DoTs) goes on, with the buff/debuff icon and millisecond timers.

If you use it, it won't have Inquisition as a default option, you just have to type the name into the custom ones and it's really simple.

This, extremely useful for most specs/classes
Bleesed is a cool addon for it
i use tellmewhen. its perfect for any buff/debuff