Hunter Arena Pet Abuse.

Hunter
Nuzlocke Challenge meets WoW.
Also : Incoming nerf : Pets can no longer be abandoned in arena matches.

Now then, OP can you do me a favor? Go to the warlock forums ans please tell them to stop being so strong with their self heals, silence immunity , and undispellable buffs.
Until they buff Hunter pet defenses I will be fine with people abandoning pets. As of right now it's so easy to kill pets it's dumb.
This is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen. I've never seen it done in arenas nor randoms, infact I've never seen it done 'ever' and I've played a hunter for four years plus; so it's either your mistaking dire beast, or a one in a few million phenomenon..
Too bad i love my spirit beast to much to abandon it.
This is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen. I've never seen it done in arenas nor randoms, infact I've never seen it done 'ever' and I've played a hunter for four years plus; so it's either your mistaking dire beast, or a one in a few million phenomenon..

You've never done arena over 1550 so naturally you haven't seen it, the people with the experience and knowledge to pet twist wouldn't really have a need to bother while passing through your mmr. Just the same as I doubt, assuming you did DS in Cata, you ever saw any hunters in LFR pet twisting for call of the wild on each tendon during spine, yet it was something commonly done by hunters on heroic spine.
first off ive heard of this tatic. braindeadly has mentioned it in a number of his old videos before the dismess pet nerf saying thats its quite a good option for abandoning pets but only in certain situations. I know my rating sucks as im very new to arenas and just starting to get some of the things down but my pet has died in arena a few times and ive thought about abandoning it and summoning a new one but can never do it and just accept my fate. But the more hardcore pvp's im sure they do abandon there pets i personaly think its a exploit and should be removed but then i think we should be able to dismiss our pet if its dead. because we hunters suffer a lot even if your a surv or mm from our pets and its a 3 sec cast to get another out with all the cc out there i dont see that being to hard to for opposing team to get the kill while at the sametime if we can get away somehow behind a pillar or such we have a chance to get our pet back just a idea.
Actually im pretty sure the hunter dev team new that and kept quiet till the mage devs start to cry about it....

We have a dev team?
Waitt.... people kill hunter pets in pvp while letting the hunter hit them? since when did people start doing that? i wish i could get people in pvp that are more conserned about my pet then me.
Waitt.... people kill hunter pets in pvp while letting the hunter hit them? since when did people start doing that? i wish i could get people in pvp that are more conserned about my pet then me.

^ Obviously doesn't play arena l0l
Who waits for them to die?! You abandon that crane or whatever once you've used it's CD's and summon a new one out ;p

lolololol
Also : Incoming nerf : Pets can no longer be abandoned in arena matches.

Now then, OP can you do me a favor? Go to the warlock forums ans please tell them to stop being so strong with their self heals, silence immunity , and undispellable buffs.

When I see a Hunter, I try to run away. They eat me alive but... I agree with you on this, nerf the crap out warlocks. I actually believe all self healing should be nerfed to the ground in Arenas and BGs. Only healers should be able to heal.
04/25/2013 12:00 PMPosted by Spragz
Who waits for them to die?! You abandon that crane or whatever once you've used it's CD's and summon a new one out ;p

lolololol

I know, I see pro hunters do this. Seems a very smart tactic, I could never do it because I am one of those emotional attached hunters lol, and I am not pro. But the tactic is legit imo, hunters are allowed to tame or abandon pets at will.
When I see a Hunter, I try to run away. They eat me alive but... I agree with you on this, nerf the crap out warlocks. I actually believe all self healing should be nerfed to the ground in Arenas and BGs. Only healers should be able to heal.

I agree when we get bandages that dont break on dot/bleed damage
04/25/2013 11:55 AMPosted by Canas

^ Obviously doesn't play arena l0l

Yea getting really tired of my pets being torn apart in few seconds if i don't blow my healing cd. Killing pets is just too easy and too much of a gain right now. Thinking of giving this abandon pets strat a try
i don't personally do this, but you can ban this from happening when blizzard makes killing the pet a less viable strategy.
i don't personally do this, but you can ban this from happening when blizzard makes killing the pet a less viable strategy.
I didnt read any posts, but dismissing a pet takes 3 seconds....what are you doing during this time?
Our pets are SO EASILY KILLABLE...its sad when my pet dies twice. I'm screwed. Summon another one you say? WRONG. I have to dismiss my current one first. yes the dead one, which I have to bring back to life first ( which is over a 5 sec cast) then dismiss to bring another one into the fight. Again, while im standing there doing nothing for 5 seconds rezzing my pet, what are you doing?

Stop crying.
I didnt read any posts

Well maybe you'd sound less stupid if you did before replying ;p
04/28/2013 01:14 AMPosted by Katzbalger
I didnt read any posts

Well maybe you'd sound less stupid if you did before replying ;p

I should edit my initial statement for "I didnt read any replies" for the more simple of minds. To clear things up I did read what the op said and my points would stay the same.