Ele shaman/Disc Priest Looking for Guild!

Proudmoore
I am looking for a late night raiding guild. I am not on Proudmoore at the moment, but am planning on switching over one of my characters.

I am looking for an LGBT friendly guild that raids around 3am EST-??. I do not get off work until 2, so this is the main concern. I also don't mind if its horde or alliance, or my ele shaman or my disc priest. Feel free to message me in game if you wish, Ayumi#1260.

Thanks!
:)
Axiom of Proudmoore server is recruiting a tank and healer for a core raid spot while we progress into Throne of Thunder.

NEEDS:

Non-paladin tank
Druid, shaman or paladin healer

DPS offspecs are beneficial, but not required.

RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday
7:00 PM server time - 10:00 PM server time

PROGRESSION:

4/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults, 6/6 Heart of Fear, 4/4 Terrace of the Endless Spring, 8/12 Throne of Thunder

Please be raid aware, know your class mechanics and be up-to-date on boss fights. Players with applicable gear will be looked at above all other applicants for core spots, but Axiom is never adverse to taking on quality raiders! Get in touch with a member of Axiom in-game or on our website (axiomproudmoore.enjin.com/apply) to apply.

NOTE: Axiom is an 18+ guild. Younger applicants who are exceptionally mature and play at a high skill-level are still encouraged to apply.

OFFICERS:
Bozelf
Oomkin
Remyjane