Legendary Questline: "Glory to the Horde"

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Post Limit:
Jesus christ you guys are whiny !@#$%s, this is even easier than the childrens week pvp achieve and you still have to @#$%king whine about it. All you have to do is win are no other parameters. Win 2 specific battlegrounds, with random people. If you got this far and have moderate gear you should win each one within a couple of attempts. I swear the quest isnt asking you do get a high arena rating or anything.
I think it was more just a shameless plug for trying out their 2 new BGs
Gotta love a good troll thread.
The average QQEr will spend 10x longer complaining about doing this, than doing it.
If you're willing to spend 10k gold on the quest I'm sure there are people willing to take that off your hands. I know plenty of people who spam battlegrounds all the time. They'd gladly be paid to do something they are already doing.
Queued for both when I first got the quest. Won the mine BG first try. Took me about 3 tries in Kotmangu(?). Took about 20 minutes tops. Seriously, it's not that bad.
You finished the 6k valor quest and got together a raid group for Change of Command and this is what you complain about? Hell, Horde has an advantage in SSM.
Nymvis
90 Gnome Mage
Violent Intent
I'm happy they are including pvp in the questline. It's a scary thing for some but most people end up being better players when they get some pvp

I personally haven't found that I'm a better player after completing a couple of BG's. That's not enough time, nor did I invest the effort to use these forced PVP sessions to learn anything other than to target the bad guys and try to stay alive and hope I was on a winning team.

For me, this is the equivalent of taking a solid "3's" team and forcing them to kill Jin'Rokh and Garalon in LFR in order to get past a certain rating level. Silly.
Yeah this quest is absolutely nuts

I mean. It might take almost 2 hours if you're really unlucky!

THE INHUMANITY
Wanting to finish a quest does not mean it's mandatory....so you are not forced into bg's ...and stop whining.

^ This. If you don't want to do it, then don't. No one is holding a gun to your head...
For me, this is the equivalent of taking a solid "3's" team and forcing them to kill Jin'Rokh and Garalon in LFR in order to get past a certain rating level. Silly.

silly things are fine

its when they become hard that silly things should be questioned..

if a legendary quest had be go kiss 100 different female npcs, I might pause for a moment, but I would do it and not come to the forums and whine.