Achievement Points bugged on Armory

Website Bug Report
My character in game shows 15540 achievement points but I only have 13885 on here. This has nothing to do with character wide achievements as 99% of achievement points earned have been on this toon.

I've noticed that I'm missing a lot of simple achievements such as exploration achieves, but when highlighted you can see that I fulfill the requirements for the achievement yet I do not get the points for it. This is first time I can recall seeing this bug in the past week
My character in game shows 15540 achievement points but I only have 13885 on here. This has nothing to do with character wide achievements as 99% of achievement points earned have been on this toon.

I've noticed that I'm missing a lot of simple achievements such as exploration achieves, but when highlighted you can see that I fulfill the requirements for the achievement yet I do not get the points for it. This is first time I can recall seeing this bug in the past week

There are quite a few achievement point problems with the armory at the moment.

Hopefully they fix them. :/
I used to have 15k+ achievement points showing on the armory and sometime in the past week or two it swapped down to 13470. Like the OP this is my main character and almost all of the achievements were earned on it so I know for a fact that this is not the correct amount. Hopefully this is being looked into because it's actually really annoying =/
same prob
also not counting battle pet points
Hey there, I have 18575 achievement points in game, and only 16310 on armory. Please update my page so it reflects the correct amount. Thanks.....Buck
Figured I'd post here as well, I'm posting from my main, which isn't having any armory problems, but my 2 level 90 alts are both bugged.. my paladin is showing 1,780 achievements and my druid is showing somewhere around 4k.

Hopefully a fix is found for this shortly =/
Having same issues with achievements earned. They are grayed out on armory. There is at least a 1.6K difference from in-game and armory. Please fix.
Well, I was able to solve my problem a couple days ago, I went in-game and under Display I unchecked 'Display only Character Achievements to Others' on all of my characters, and then my achievements seemed to be working on the armory, the achievements on the forums didn't update until the next day, but yeah.
^ Worked! Thank you...all my cheeves are back!
Well, I was able to solve my problem a couple days ago, I went in-game and under Display I unchecked 'Display only Character Achievements to Others' on all of my characters, and then my achievements seemed to be working on the armory, the achievements on the forums didn't update until the next day, but yeah.

Glad I checked back here, not sure how that got checked on just this character but thank you for that suggestion, it worked =)
04/17/2013 06:02 PMPosted by Raisehell

Glad I checked back here, not sure how that got checked on just this character but thank you for that suggestion, it worked =)

I didn't check that option on any of my characters either, it could have been a UI compilation pack that might have changed it automatically or something.
that fixed it for me too
thanks

i like bugs

Bother, that is probably why my main(this hunter) isn't showing the proper achievements.

For whatever reason, account-wide achievements, such as the pet battling ones, are missing when this option is checked. I want to see at a glance what achievements I am missing that can be earned on this character. You know, like "Zombiefest" or "Reach Level 90" or whatever. Things that can be earned individually across all your characters. The pet battle ones cannot be earned again, so I'm baffled at why they're not included.

What's even more confusing to me is this does not match what my guild achievement ranking is listing in game. (10,655). I figured that was not including the account-wide ones, but that must not be the case as that number is higher than the one listed now.(9,525). The achievement window lists 12,015.

This baffles me.
My total achievements points shows up as 15610 in-game when I bring up the window for it but only 13805 in the armory.
Please fix it:)
i have same problem. this character's Achivement points are 16875 in game , but 14665 in Armory.
i hope to be fixed.
Same here!
BTW, the toons that are'nt displayng correctly in the armory, are from a different faction than your main toon?
There is a 1055 point discrepancy between my Alliance and Horde characters. Most of the missing achievements seem to be faction specific, such as quests, reputations, certain world events, etc. This error is exclusive to the armory as all of my achievements are displaying properly in game on characters of both factions. The "display only character achievements to others" option isn't selected anywhere, so it seems to be a separate issue from what some other players have been experiencing. These errors might be connected with patch 5.2 as achievements were functioning properly on the armory before its release.
Will there be a solution to this i hope? It drives me mad to be the #2 Shellfish on armory when I know in game I have more AP than the #1 Shellfish on armory... and the discrepancy in achievement points between my horde and alliance toon (this is my main) is really wide...

/sadface

until then, trudging on for more cheevs...
I only want to see achievements that each toon has done. I don't want to see them all together. Is there anyway to turn off the meshing of what all my toons have done into one?
Yep, I got the same problem. My alts show more points then my main character :)