Selling/Trading TCG Items -- 12 Codes Total!

Moon Guard
Here's the story,
I've been collecting cards for some time. I've used a few, and sold a couple (You may recall my Soul-trader sale on a different realm, if you're one of those serious watchers for this stuff.)... And it's time to sell some more again!

The Highlights (Everything) of this time:
Magical Ogre Idolx1 -- Classified as a Costume Item.
Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuitx1 -- Consumable Item(s).
Paper Flying Machine Kitx2 -- Consumable Item(s).
Sandbox Tigerx2 -- Consumable Item(s).
Path of Illidanx1 -- Consumable Item(s)
Grell Mossx1 -- Pet Item.
Sand Scarabx2 -- Pet Item.
Paint Bombx1 -- Consumable Item(s).
Purple Pufferx1 -- Pet Item.

What is expected of buyers (Rules):
-You understand what you are purchasing, before purchasing it. This is a google-search away.
-You place an offer, which is fair, and not aimed at trolling these posts.
-A fair offer is defined as something which abides by the price-guide, posted below.
-You understand you are purchasing the code off of the card. This does not breach Blizzard's ToS in any way or form, unless they changed it without me seeing such. You will be expected to go to
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/en/promotion.html
To enter the code provided by whisper/party chat, which after entering on that blizzard site then gives you an ingame code to take to Landro Longshot in Booty Bay.
-After I have given you the code, from the scratched card, you have 48 hours to claim the item on a realm of your choice (Though I am only selling for Moon Guard Horde side gold/items). If you choose to do nothing with the code for more than 48 hours (Aka not claiming it), you risk lose of the purchase. This is in place to assure I have sold the merchandise, and am not suffering from re-selling merchants, or loot card selling sites. I understand you can resell any pets ingame, on your own account, after they have been claimed. This is perfectly understandable and acceptable.
-Payment comes first. There is no 50/50, or pay after the code works. This is non-negotiable.

Pricing Guide:
-Here's how this works:
-I have prices in mind for each item. These prices are not divulged until 3 days after a first-offer has been made on the item. To further clarify, only the first offer matters on this timer. Further offers do not extend the timer of 3 days. Price 'in mind' will be posted in a new forums post, on this thread, at the end of 3 days approx. (Giving room for me being offline.)
-Why was the above useful/important? Due to the fact that the price I have in mind will be a sort of 'middle' to the entire sale. Offers above that have a lot more merit, than the ones below.
-Absolutely no offers will be considered that are under the sum of 2,000 gold. This is the minimum value of the cheapest items on the for-sale list. The threshold assists in keeping away immature, and otherwise not-acceptable buyers.
-Post your offer/that you made an offer on this thread. I can not accept silent bidders, who keep things strictly in-game. You are not required to place the precise amount on this thread, though it definitely helps other buyers understand your position. In addition to posting an offer here, please message me in-game. My battletag is Sicarius01#1857 , and I will warn you that I play multiple toons.
-The time when items are sold is TBA. The best offer standing at that time, will be the one to successfully acquire the item. It is TBA due to the thread being new, and therefore requires time to acquire visits, and advertising in-game by myself.

-Thank you for reading all the terms, rules, and pricing guide. You are expected to understand them before making an offer, or similar. I apologize for the length, but all terms have to be stated upfront for maximum efficiency and avoidance of scams/trolls.

Battletag (Posted again for convinence): Sicarius01#1857
Offering you on the Purple Puffer, :)
You understand you are purchasing the code off of the card. This does not breach Blizzard's ToS in any way or form, unless they changed it without me seeing such.

http://www.wowtcgloot.com/faq.htm#loottos

3.5 Can I buy or trade these loots for in-game gold or similar?
Blizzard have made an effort to allow for some limited in-game trading by making the premium mount loots Bind on Use (BoU) which allows them to be sold via Auction House or character trade. For the remaining loots there are legitimate players who have access to loot codes, which once converted to an in-game code, do make successful and legal in-game trades. However, remember if it's too good to be true, it usually is. Anyone negatively impacted by such an in-game transaction should contact an in-game GM and supply as much detail as possible about the event.

From what I understand, you have to sell the "in-game use" code, the one you get from the redemption site once you enter your card code there, if you intend to sell it for gold, but not the original code that is printed on the card, since that is a "physical" item. Aka, you have to give someone the code that is input in Landro's window, not the one you go to redeem on the site.
04/04/2013 04:45 PMPosted by Regnatia
You understand you are purchasing the code off of the card. This does not breach Blizzard's ToS in any way or form, unless they changed it without me seeing such.

http://www.wowtcgloot.com/faq.htm#loottos

3.5 Can I buy or trade these loots for in-game gold or similar?
Blizzard have made an effort to allow for some limited in-game trading by making the premium mount loots Bind on Use (BoU) which allows them to be sold via Auction House or character trade. For the remaining loots there are legitimate players who have access to loot codes, which once converted to an in-game code, do make successful and legal in-game trades. However, remember if it's too good to be true, it usually is. Anyone negatively impacted by such an in-game transaction should contact an in-game GM and supply as much detail as possible about the event.

From what I understand, you have to sell the "in-game use" code, the one you get from the redemption site once you enter your card code there, if you intend to sell it for gold, but not the original code that is printed on the card, since that is a "physical" item. Aka, you have to give someone the code that is input in Landro's window, not the one you go to redeem on the site.

Blizzard, to my extensive knowledge, does not forbid selling codes that can be entered on any of their sites infrastructure. In fact, it is much more convenient to sell the code from the card directly in the event a person wants to claim it on a different realm, or even region.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/en/promotion.html

^The Above link is an official blizzard-owned site. By typing in even just the main domain name, you are directed to the us.battle.net/wow/en section of their battle.net domain. I assume the reason the main code-changing page is worldofwarcraft.com would be due to an older creation of the promotion site. The site which you linked, wowtcgloot, is not an official source for the rules of selling TCG codes and cards. They are however very useful to price-check various cards, as are a variety of other sites which can be found with a simple google search.

Notably, to further back the claim, blizzard does not forbid selling Blizzcon, or promotional codes that are not TCG. They provide said items by a plastic card, which when scratched reveals a promotional code. You can find numerous amounts of these items across many sites.

Alas', it has been a commonplace way of selling the codes to scratch off the card and provide that code, as this prevents sellers from losing value on their product. The unscratched card, if no-one is interested, is worth a significantly higher amount than a scratched one for obvious reasons.

If a moderator has knowledge/differing information, I'm happy to hear and modify this thread as need be. It's been a commonplace thing though, for TCG sellers, to sell the code off the card. And blizzard has not made any comments.
Notably, to further back the claim, blizzard does not forbid selling Blizzcon, or promotional codes that are not TCG. They provide said items by a plastic card, which when scratched reveals a promotional code. You can find numerous amounts of these items across many sites.

As far as I know, the plastic cards, as well as the code printed on them are real, out of game items, and are thus traded with real money on all those sites. You cannot sell the "first" code for gold, only for real money, and you cannot sell the second, "redeemed" code for out of game money, but only for ingame gold.

As for their official stance, here's a blue post from Customer Support:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1922566723?page=1#12

"Selling the TCG Card or the code on the CARD specifically for gold is a no-no."

Green post explaining it better than I can:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1921989392#3

If you do the redemption yourself and then you sell the SECOND code for gold, you are fine.

Still, even if selling the second code is fine, it's still an unsupported transaction, and buyers should be careful:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1921987845#6
You can cage the pets and sell them that way;

With this fact alone trying to sell the code is suspicious when you can just throw it on the auction house now.

The fact you will not state the price upright is also very suspicious.

I've been dealing on and off with TCG for a year now and all I can say is;
Check ebay for the price of the card that you want to buy and if they're asking for 10k+ for a pet that's worth $6 - Back off.

This just seems like fishy business and Blizzard will not support anybody who does these kind of transactions and gets scammed.