[A] <FLUFFALO> Recruiting for 10-Man HM Group

Emerald Dream
[A] <FLUFFALO> [10M] - [Emerald Dream-US] 2/13 H ToT

RAID TIMES:
Friday-Sunday 8-11pm Server Time

*Times can be extended if all 10 members mutually agree on a per night basis.
(We are a weekend raiding guild as that is when most of our members are free and it allows us to extend raid times easily without running into problems and depriving people of sleep or hurting their job performance IRL)

Loot Distribution:

We use loot lists to maximize our group's performance over time to clear future content. The loot list system is based on which upgrades are the best for certain specs. Before each raid tier—or during if a class re-balance causes you to need drastically different gear—our raiders will look through the loot tables to find their top five upgrades for themselves and list them in order from highest to least. We will use these lists to give gear to the players who would make the most use out of the upgrade. For example, if a raider has Trinket A as their #2 item but another has it as their #1, the person who has it as his #1 will get it. If both had it as #2, however, they would simply roll to acquire the item.

About Us

We are a guild originating from Kel'Thuzad known for our WPvP and RBG prowess as well as our competitive HM Dragonsoul raid team. At the start of MoP it was agreed that it would be fun to shift focus as a guild from PvE to PvP and we moved to Emerald Dream. We are now interested in starting back up our PvE ventures and are forming a competitive HM raid team with a core of top tier players to start getting server first kills come patch 5.4. While raids are very serious, during farm content we joke around and have fun like every other progression guild and are a friendly group of players always sitting in our mumble server talking. If you are an exceptional player please do not hesitate, continue reading!
During downtime we plan to do alt runs, older content and have multiple PvP teams with the guild; including a world PvP core that we will go out and gank / attack horde with.

What kind of raiders we're looking for:

We're looking for raiders that are 100% progression motivated, we want players that will be excited to show up to raids to progress on a new fight. The "lets bash our head against this boss until it falls over" only works to a certain extent and not on the later heroics of current content. We expect all of our applicants to come to the guild drama free, knowing their class in / out and any relevant content that we may be working on. Again, we're not recruiting for the bench and not looking for players that only show up certain nights. If we want to keep you, we're keeping you for the long haul. If you're interested so far, go ahead and read the rest of this post then head to our website and read some more before applying.

We are currently recruiting the classes below:

HEALERS:
  • None
  • MELEE DPS:
  • None
  • RANGED DPS:
  • Hunter
  • TANKS:
  • None
  • ______________________________________

If you have any questions feel free to post here, PM an officer, post on our forums or send us a message through battletag.

fluffalo#1750

WoL LINK:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/270258/

APPLY AT:
    http://www.fluffalo.net/
    dump
    Bump it up!
    Ahh, can't wait to start downing them heroics =D
    Ahh, can't wait to start downing them heroics =D

Can't wait for pvp heroes to see how "easy" HM raiding is!

They raided HM's when on KT.
    04/12/2013 12:05 PMPosted by Ruvin

They raided HM's when on KT.

Do those get lost as guild achievements when you move over a guild?
    Drakiro, our rogue, went 5/8 DS HM in Cataclysm.

Levy, our lock, went 6/8 DS HM in Cataclysm.

Sizzor, our tank DK who has rerolled for us, also went 6/8 DS HM with Levy and I.

I have experience mainly from WotLK, where I competed for server firsts and achieved both [Realm First! Death's Demise] and [Realm First! Celestial Defender] as an enhancement shaman.

I was also in a 10-man group that actively chased for top100 US spot and actually achieved it for two weeks. For this piece of information, however, I have no proof. Take it either with a grain of salt or take it as is.

I also went on to ToGC to earn Tribute to Insanity with my 10-man group and kept up with previous achievements by downing the new "Hard Mode" version of the bosses with ease (Anub was fairly easy with cold resist pots and a good hunter to get orbs down!).
    ________

Please, if you are seriously looking for a guild do not allow my current gear to dissuade you. I have recently returned to the game and by far the fastest way to gear up is to grind honor gear as it is iLvl 476--beating out all 5-mans. It took me a mere 3 days to get from 85 to 90 and inside the LFR ToT to gear as fast as possible.

I am dedicated into making this group work and I actively research my class, which every one of our raiders will be expected to want to do.
    Oh give me a home, where the Fluffaos roam
    As for me, my main experience lies in BC, early WotLK, and the end of Cataclysm.

During Burning Crusade, I was in one of the top guilds on my previous server Trollbane clearing content. I cleared every raid, except Sunwell, at a competitive rate aiming for server firsts. I earned the original "Amani War Bear" and the title "Hand of A'dal".

The beginning of Wrath of the Lich King was where I raided the most. We cleared Naxxramas, The Eye of Eternity and The Obsidian Sanctum. We aimed for the hardest achievements, for example "The Twilight Zone". We were close to getting Sartharion 3 Drakes as server first, however, the main guild we were competing against got it literally 2-15 seconds first (I kid you not).

And of course, 6/8 DS HM.

Throughout my time as a raider, I've tanked, healed, and dpsed. When it comes to my class, I know the in's and out's of it.
    Oh give me a home, where the Fluffao roam

Where seldom is heard, a discouraging word, and the skies aren't cloudy all day.
    Bump for other great Alliance guilds. Don't let anyone dissuade you guys, I hope y'all get a solid 10m going to show everyone up. :)
    Bump for other great Alliance guilds. Don't let anyone dissuade you guys, I hope y'all get a solid 10m going to show everyone up. :)

Oh, we will. ;)

Got our prot warrior! Now we need:

Discipline Priest
    Holy Paladin
    Death Knight
    Mage
    Shadow Priest

Discipline Priest
    Holy Paladin
    Death Knight
    Mage
    Shadow Priest

Still looking for these. Going to be hosting PuGs Fri-Sun 8-11PM. We'll be going through MSV, HoF, and Terrace over this weekend in attempt to gear up our tank and attempt to get new recruits. Post here or send me a message in-game if you are interested.
    Cleared MSV, will be going for HoF tomorrow. Gotta gear up!
    Hey If you guys are willing to wait about a week, I'm in the middle of leveling a disc priest, will prob be in ToT lfr by early-mid next weekend. I raided seriously for the first time in DS, but my guild fell apart early in HM's due to drama. I picked up mop late and just pugged t14 with some irl friends. Those times work well for me. Tbh I prob won't respond to inflame stuff atm cuz I sorta like to get in "the zone" when power leveling. >.< so I guess hit me up on here if you're interested.
    Hey If you guys are willing to wait about a week, I'm in the middle of leveling a disc priest, will prob be in ToT lfr by early-mid next weekend. I raided seriously for the first time in DS, but my guild fell apart early in HM's due to drama. I picked up mop late and just pugged t14 with some irl friends. Those times work well for me. Tbh I prob won't respond to inflame stuff atm cuz I sorta like to get in "the zone" when power leveling. >.< so I guess hit me up on here if you're interested.

Sounds good to us -- please apply on our forums (Link below) for formality's sake and when you ding 90 etc we'll bring you in to see how you do! ^^

http://fluffalo.net/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=b1d05f121007f9238d09044e5bb044e2
    Y U NO WPVP NO MOAR!!!???!?!?!
    One shot most of the bosses on our first attempt in HoF... called the raid after a little over an hour at 4/6 downed.

We'll be starting with HoF this upcoming Friday to clear it and then work on ToES.

Still looking for more raiders with previous HM experience!
    ____
    EDIT: Finished HoF.