lol illidan....

Illidan
Post Limit:
I knew there were horribads and casuals on this server but I never thought there were this many. As you can see here:

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-realmsranking-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.html

and here:

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/statspve-realmsranking-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.html

A total of 557 players have gotten to 2200 rating or more or have cleared at least 2/13 heroic current content (this includes the low amount of alliance on here). Let's say we have 20,000 players for the sake of argument (there's more). That still means 19,443 players are either botters, casual, or horribad.

So that means that 19,443 players in this patch need to either gtfo this server and transfer to moonguard where you will fit in with the rest of your horribad kind, or step it up! This is a hardcore server and you're tainting it's name with your crap progression and !@#$ty play styles, not to mention causing horrible queue times for the players that do count!

Oh, btw before you say that I have zero progression and rating and have no right to say anything, I realize that I'm horribad on this account and only made this toon/account to mostly troll so hopefully people will take my advice and gtfo but I honestly doubt it.
I think this is the most appropriate moment to say cool story bro.
Cool Story Brah
Cool Story Brah

^

..... I rest my case... horribad
04/16/2013 10:27 AMPosted by Lolhuntards
Cool Story Brah

^

..... I rest my case... horribad

You are a dweeb.
2400 on 4 toons, 2200 in arena on 3....all illidan. Making a lvl 12 because you know you don't have 2200+ acheivements yet want to QQ about your own kind aka the weaklings is a great bedside story brah gunna tell this to the kiddies at night
Pretty intimidating level 12 you got there.
Oh, btw before you say that I have zero progression and rating and have no right to say anything, I realize that I'm horribad on this account and only made this toon/account to mostly troll so hopefully people will take my advice and gtfo but I honestly doubt it.

This guy gives absolutely no *ucks.
2400 on 4 toons, 2200 in arena on 3....all illidan. Making a lvl 12 because you know you don't have 2200+ acheivements yet want to QQ about your own kind aka the weaklings is a great bedside story brah gunna tell this to the kiddies at night

You sir are one of the "good" people I was talking about don't worry wasn't criticizing you. Like I said it's the horribads that are ruining this server for everyone else. It's been a hardcore server since vanilla and should live up to it's name. Not hiding behind a lvl 12 at all, like I said I made this toon to troll trade and the account is horribad to the maximum and I don't care. Plus my 3's rating and wotlk progression account (ulduar/icc) has been frozen for years and can't post on them anymore. I know people could think I'm lying just there to make myself look better which is why I'm portraying myself to be nothing more than a horribad troll. A horribad troll with a point.
04/16/2013 04:47 PMPosted by Lolhuntards

You sir are one of the "good" people I was talking about don't worry wasn't criticizing you. Like I said it's the horribads that are ruining this server for everyone else. It's been a hardcore server since vanilla and should live up to it's name. Not hiding behind a lvl 12 at all, like I said I made this toon to troll trade and the account is horribad to the maximum and I don't care. Plus my 3's rating and wotlk progression account (ulduar/icc) has been frozen for years and can't post on them anymore. I know people could think I'm lying just there to make myself look better which is why I'm portraying myself to be nothing more than a horribad troll. A horribad troll with a point.

The server is fine. We just need less people like you.
pardon me for intruding but the only thing op has killed in this expansion is galleon.
you all got trolled.
Illidan has Skillmare, therefore making it the only server that matters in World of Warcraft and any other video game.
Riveting Chronicle Chap