Yay Nerfs

Rogue
Shuriken toss cost being increased by 20, and then you guys double the damage to make up for the increased energy cost so it's a trade off... Ok not a big deal, just less casts of ST but for more damage so it balances out sort of right? Less combo points but that's ok..... oh wait, nope nvm, you guys are also removing the damage from increased distance so now it's damage is being cut in half as well. All that's happening really is you guys are increasing it's cost by 20, not buffing it's dmg

Cheap shot glyph being put to .5 seconds..... Really? .5 seconds

While we're at it let's do the same thing to Garrote glyph too, 1.5 - 1 second.

Let's see what else you guys decide to do to screw us over more while hunters and ferals get buffed and mages stay the same with a 100-0 deep
I ALREADY MADE THIS THREAD DAMN YOU
the nerfs are completely reasonable though. Shuriken toss was generating combo points far too quickly and the dmg was pretty dumb. The nerf however isnt anything too major if you used shuriken tosses for the correct purpose instead of spamming it like a dumbass. I only use shuriken toss when rooted or slowed so it wont be too problematic atleast for me.

THe cheap shot glyph nerf seems unreasonable to me though because it isnt worth being a major glyph. in that sense we lose a whole second off our cheapshot because we dont wanna use the glyph at all. That i find is a little ridiculous.
You forgot to add the part where it no longer increases damage after 10 yards, so it is a huge nerf altogether. I see no point to use ST in RBGs or Arenas anymore if this goes through.
Wow. We finally got a fun and good new ability (shuriken toss) and they have to go nerf it. It was fine! It's an rbg and BG ability mostly anyway, alot of high ranking arena rogues used mfd.
YAY NERFS :D
St was very un-rogueish. Its still a good choice vs many comps but I think blizz wants rogues playing in melee range. We alreay have c&d to ride ppl like ponies, idk if we need to be lethal @ range.
The nerf however isnt anything too major if you used shuriken tosses for the correct purpose instead of spamming it like a dumbass

^this
prolly gonna swap to either feint/expose/cloak glyph for cheap shot and still keep garrote
prolly gonna swap to either feint/expose/cloak glyph for cheap shot and still keep garrote

Indeed. Cloak vs melee, feint v casters...possinly expose in rbgs v war fc.

Garrote/blind still fairly mandatory. Kind of like the options now personally + saw it coming with c&d.
I never use Shuriken Toss, so I really don't care. As for the Glyphs, It won't effect anything major, it's a measly half-second.
I never use Shuriken Toss, so I really don't care. As for the Glyphs, It won't effect anything major, it's a measly half-second.

"a measly half second" is 50% of what the glyph does, just saiyan.
just saiyan.
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/20319000/ngbbs4afa242e35156.jpg
04/17/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Viiss

"a measly half second" is 50% of what the glyph does, just saiyan.

But when you account for the fact that it DRs and DRs with KS....1sec was enough to take it, .5 will cause it to be ignored.

/shurg, I will be using smoke.
would you nerf me?

i"d nerf me.

real hard.

GOODBYE HORSES...
But when you account for the fact that it DRs and DRs with KS....1sec was enough to take it, .5 will cause it to be ignored.

i wasn't saying it would be picked, or ignored. simply stating a fact. :b
the nerfs are completely reasonable though. Shuriken toss was generating combo points far too quickly and the dmg was pretty dumb. The nerf however isnt anything too major if you used shuriken tosses for the correct purpose instead of spamming it like a dumbass. I only use shuriken toss when rooted or slowed so it wont be too problematic atleast for me.

THe cheap shot glyph nerf seems unreasonable to me though because it isnt worth being a major glyph. in that sense we lose a whole second off our cheapshot because we dont wanna use the glyph at all. That i find is a little ridiculous.

Flat out wrong. This will cripple ST and virtually no one will take it. You will also see a marked decline in those who take DT and those who take BoS. Please come back and laugh at me if this turns out to not be true but it wont. Not to be petty but I'm right and you sir are wrong.
Honestly at this reduced level of effectiveness ST should just be baseline and just remove it from a talent choice. It certainly isn't worth it for a lvl 90 talent.

Nerf it further if you wish. Just remove it and give whatever pos is left as a baseline ability.
those glyphs are being nerfed because you are dropping people before they can even see you personally i would just say nerf rogue burst in general but this is the nerf they decided..i still dont think they are done nerfing you guys yet
those glyphs are being nerfed because you are dropping people before they can even see you personally i would just say nerf rogue burst in general but this is the nerf they decided..i still dont think they are done nerfing you guys yet

Oh lord a warrior talking about rogue burst. My sides.