520 Priest LFGuild for raiding (10/25)

Guild Recruitment
I've been here on Thunderlord since day 1 vanilla. Raids can't progress when someone is out sick since there's no pool of players to choose from. No AH listings ever to buy/sell and all my friends are gone. Outgearing my raid's progress and just not really having fun.

My mainspec is shadow and I STRONGLY prefer to raid as that (I'd need a sweet offer otherwise). I'm used to 10M raids, but miss larger raids and would love to be in a 25M team. Currently I've got 6/12 progress with my guild, but I've always been top DPS and last to fall in the raids. I've got great awareness and actually research and prep fights. I'm wanting to be in a heroic raiding guild on a higher population server. Gems/enchants/feasts -- I'll contribute. Additionally I'm aware my role is to heal a bit in raids and use my full arsenal of spells to maximize my effectiveness and role beyond DPS (read; I dont care what my DPS is as long as I'm as effective as possible).

Looking for Horde raiding guild with activity on a PvP server for World PVP. A bit adverse to arena/BG, but I'll do some here and there. Current work schedule allows raiding any day up from 4PM to about 11PM (12AM tops), based out of Central time. High-pop guilds are a plus, so I can simply be around more people. Glad to hop on Vent/TS/whatever and chat. Add me:

Lukage#1610
Hey Lukage! Hit me up! I'd love to talk to ya, we need a priest!

RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS!

25 Man

Heroic Progression: 12/12 Throne 3/13H

US 80

Server: Cho'Gall

What Defines Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and continue to compete on a high level because, most of all, we enjoy playing together. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

Our Players

We are an extremely active guild. Our players are on constantly socializing, playing other games, doing challenges modes; in essence, always doing something. We want more from a player than just a strong WoL. We look for someone who exhibits a personality, skill, dedication, commitment, and most of us all perseverance. Combined, these traits make up what we define as having the "it factor." Every day we try to be stronger than we were the day before, and that is what us unique.

Goals and Aspirations

-25 Man.

-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.

-We are striving to be in the top 25-50 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

Our Current Players and Future Players Expectations

-Extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.

-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.

-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Hours

-Tuesday: 9-12CST

-Wednesday: 9-12CST

-Thursday: 9-12CST

-Sunday: 8-12CST

*Occasionally we begin at 8CST if we feel that we need the extra hour*

When a new patch releases our raid hours are extended in order to accomplish and tackle server & US first kills. This is expected for roughly the first and second week then we tone the hours down to normal raid times.

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com & Lacer#1820

Cheers & Thanks for Considering The Inner City Gym
<Insert Here> on Kul Tiras is looking for a few people to continue progressing in heroic raids. We are currently 2/13 on heroic encounters and number 1 on KT. We are looking for the following classes in particular:

Disc priest
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Shadow priest

would realy like a spriest with a disc off spec for a permanent spot open

We currently raid Tues, Wed, Sun from 6:15st - 10st (central time server) and then either Sun or Mon depending on the fight we are progressing on.

pst a guild member or add my battle tag rebal#1334 or gwendeldorf#1213

Please have experience in all 12 encounters on normal and the first 2 heroic bosses would be a plus. Be geared gemed enchanted reforged pots and flask (raid ready).

Pst anyone in the guild online as well for more information.
Warriors of Avalon- Horde-US {Velen} Ten man guild

Hello Lukage, we are currently looking for a strong rdps for our core progression team for an immediate spot. We are currently 9/12 ToT. We were 5/16 Heroic last tier. I am keeping this short and simple so please feel free to contact me for more info.

Raid Times:

Monday-5:30pm-8:30pm (Pacific Time)
Tuesday -5:30pm-8:30pm (Pacific Time)
Wednesday- 5:30pm-8:30pm (Pacific Time)
Thursday-5:30pm-8:30pm (Pacific Time)

-*Getting in touch with me*:

You can send me an email at [shaneconnolly35@yahoo.com]
You can contact me in game through real id {shaneconnolly35@yahoo.com}
Hey there, Reckless is looking for a MW Monk and another dps or 2 to finish our roster.

25 man progression:
3/13H ToT
15/16H T14

Our Schedule
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights
8:00 PM - 12AM EST
We will raid until 1AM some nights during progression.

All other info on our guild can be found below.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569310662?page=1
Battle tag: Narthul#1101

Apply at www.recklessonline.com
<Vex> of Gorefiend (H)

Vex of Gorefiend is a 25 man guild founded in TBC.
We are currently 1/13h 12/12N 16/16 H. We were 7/7 H Firelands, & 8/8 H Dragon Soul.

We have a solid progression raid team made up of focused and dedicated individuals looking to add exceptional players to an already solid roster. We offer competitive raiding in a mature but relaxed environment.

Recruitment
Currently accepting applications from all classes & specs.

Guild Website:
http://vexgorefiend.enjin.com/

Raid Times:
Tues., Wed., & Mon.
8-11:30pm EST

Real ID Contact Info
Miusterga: Battle Tag: Miu#1977
US - Stormreaver - Horde
25 man Raid
http://oolstormreaver.com/
Mon/Tuesday/Wed/Thursday, 9:00 pm - 12:00 am (CST/Server)
----------------------------------------------------------
Out of Line is a 25 man raiding horde on the Stormreaver (US-PVP-CST) server. The core officers come from well established guilds for nearly six years and are looking for dedicated and skilled players for our progression core.

Current progression: 1/13H ToT

We are a tight-knit group. We are always looking for like-minded, talented and dedicated players to pursue our goals.
If you meet our minimum gear/experience requirements we will give you a shot on a trial basis. If you perform well, interact and get to know our raiders, and help contribute to our guild's success we will consider offering you a full time raid spot. We aren't interested in players that just log on to get loot - we want long term, committed players.

The ideal candidate for a position at OOL is spatially aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. The ability to attend 90%+ of scheduled raids is very important. Use of Ventrilo is mandatory, no exceptions. A working microphone is mandatory, no exceptions.
Thanks for your interest in Out of Line!
Wonka - Wonka#1307
Cyberthug - vincegalgano@gmail.com

Apply at http://oolstormreaver.com/ or feel free to whisper one of the names above for more info and such
<Jinx> invites you to join us. We're looking for ranged dps

We're currently 9/12N.

Raid Times are 9pm- 12am PST (11pm-2am CST, 12am-3am EST) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. We only raid 9 hours a week and don't have time to mess around. You'll have to be good or it won't work out. Undergeared? We can work though that. Underskilled? Not so good.

<JINX> is a 25-man progression guild located on the Runetotem (US PVE) server. Our raiders and raid leadership are well-tuned in their roles and have extensive experience in the raid environment dating as far back as Vanilla WoW.

The J!NX Brand is a clothing company for Gamers and Geeks. Joining the J!NX Raid Team is an opportunity to experience WoW raiding in a unique environment. If you are an exceptional player with a good attitude, this is most likely the last guild you will ever join. If you're trying to balance your life, your job, and your family with your inner nerd, come hang with some like-minded individuals. This relationship does infer certain responsibilities: they pay for our vent/website, etc and you represent them appropriately by acting like a mature individual on the realm.

We expect 90% attendance from our raiders, so plan on being available for just about all scheduled activity. Guild membership is limited to adults (20+). Sorry, but this is a non-negotiable requirement.

Interested players should register at the J!NX Guild website and apply:
http://jinx.wowstead.com/ Click the “apply” button just under the class recruitment icons.

There will be competition for slots. It's a raid guild, after all. If you expect to be handed a “core position” from start, forget it. Such things are earned. Although we try to keep enough personnel for a full group 6, we expend considerable effort in swapping people in and out on farmed content so that everyone gets to play. On progression fights we roll with our best 25.

That said, all guilds are revolving doors and we know, historically, that somebody is about to remember they have a life/job/wife etc.

If you would like to inquire, the following Officers can help: Dagor, Ammeythyst, Whiteytighty, or Lugbruz (personnel officer).

For more info: Real ID- Lugbruz #1400 or JinxDagor#1357
Server: US-Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Timezone: EST
Raid Format: 25

Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: 8:00PM - 12:00AM EST
Loot: EPGP (Officer's Override)

Recruiting Contacts
Guild Manager, Incarnate ( Incarnate#1684 )

Immediate Need
  • Protection Paladin / Warrior
  • Warlock, Destruction > Demonology > Affliction
  • Priest, Shadow
  • Rogue, Stabby
  • Shaman, Enhancement
  • Priest, Discipline

Medium Need
  • Monk, Mistweaver
  • Paladin, Holy
  • Priest, Holy
  • Shaman, Elemental
  • Druid, Feral (Cat)
  • Monk, Windwalker
  • Warrior, Fury

Low Need
  • Druid, Balance
  • Death Knight, Frost & Unholy
  • Paladin, Retribution

Progression
Tier 15 (6/13H)
H: Jin'rokh the Breaker (25) - Realm 1st, US 22nd, West 22nd.
H: Horridon (25) - Realm 2nd, US 38th, West 117th.
H: Tortos (25) - Realm 2nd, US 53rd, West 145th
H: Megaera (25) - Realm 2nd, US 53rd, West 141th.
H: Ji-kun (25) - Ream 2nd, US 43rd, West 177th.
H: Council of Elders (25) - Realm 2nd, US 47th, West 134th.

Tier 14 (16/16H)
H: Sha of Fear (25): US 57 / West 162

Guild Trackers
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/LA
http://www.wowtrack.org/guild/US/Stormrage/LA
http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Stormrage/LA

World of Logs
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/195797/
<DIFW> (Did it for Whitney) Is a horde raiding guild new to the Thrall server. Formed in 2008 on Malfurion. I am looking for players who want to raid semi hardcore 4-5 nights a week and become apart of a soon to be top ranked U.S guild.

I have been the leader of this guild for over 4 and a half years so I have plenty of experience in that department and I know how to create a successful guild. Do not be discouraged by the fact that it will be a "new" guild. I recently called it quits with this guild but came to the realization that this guild is my life in this game and I can't raid without it.

Current Progression.
ToT. 8/12 (10 man) 2/12 (25 man)

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) . U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer.

Recruitment is currently open for the following.

Hunter- 1
Warrior- 1-2 (Fury)
Rogue- 1
Death Knight- 1 (DPS)
Priest- 3-4 (1-2 Shadow) (1-2 Disc/Holy)
Paladin- 1-2 (1-2 Holy)
Warlock- 2
Monk- 2 (1 Mistweaver) (1 Windwalker) (1 brewmaster)
Shaman- 1-2 (1 Resto) (1 Ele)
Mage- 2
Druid- 3-4 (1-2 Moonkin) (1-2 Resto)

Raid times will be Sun-thurs 10pm-2:00am EST
Alternate raids will be Fri-sat 10pm-whenever (optional)
All other guild related stuff will be discussed via realid.
Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you are interested in finding a new home please contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129. I will be looking for players interested in becoming officers or having other important roles in the guild other than just raiding.

I intend on making this guild VERY active (pvp/random raids/alt stuff etc)
This is a perfect chance for anybody who is looking to reroll and play a new class.

I am very serious about this and believe me this guild will be the number 1 guild on thrall. I have intentions on turning this guild into one of the best guilds in the U.S like it previously was in cataclysm. Hope to hear from all of you looking for a new guild I am giving people the opportunity to find a new home.

Officer contact info.
Jayk- jaythekilla#1129 (battletag) loganaloisio (skype)
Trudyn- trudyn#1665 (battletag)

Guild website. www.difwguild.com
Malice is

25m raiding guild looking to fill a few roles, leadership here in Malice is all veterans of this game, we have been playing together and raiding since Vanilla and have stayed competative in all content and would like that to continue,Mature 18+ atmosphere.

Progression 25

-Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6N - 3/6HM

-Heart Of Fear: 6/6N

-Terrace Of Endless Spring: 4/4N (Elite Protectors)

-Throne Of Thunder: 8/12

Loot
EPGP

Raid days
Tues, Weds,Thurs - 7pm - 10pm Server CST

We will supply

-Flasks
-Pots
-Enchants
-Gems
-Food
-Repairs

www.maliceofchogall.enjin.com

Only the people who perform will hold raid spots we are not interested in having to carry suck pumps, all we ask is you show up and give 100% Contact me in game or any officer for more info.

Ataxx#1908
I'd like to add that if you're going to be snippy about WOL because my current guild is too casual for me to have ever worried about it, please do not bother to message me. That being said, raiders who are not total douchebags are welcome to add me and say hi.
__________________________________Severity Gaming________________________________
Allliance | US-Kel'Thuzad | 25man | Raiding Guild | SeverityGaming.com

About Us

Raid Times |Tues-Thurs 8-12EST (6-10MST/Server | 5-9 PST | 7-11 CST)
Current Progression | 1/13H

Severity Gaming is a multi-platform gaming community specializing in competitive play under an organized, friendly environment.

Our branch of the community SG-WoW is actively recruiting after a recent restructuring to see our full potential. Our core includes a motivated, experienced leadership base as well as a group of high-end, competitive raiders seeking to excel in personal and collective gaming performance to the maximum effect, while keeping a friendly, sociable environment that spans many platforms and is more than just a raid roster.

What Sets Us Apart

• Experienced, open leadership, constantly looking to improve the guild, and progress.
  • A strong cross-game community active outside of raid times, including on skype and our forums
  • A stable organization and group that has been around for years, adapting to different circumstances and bringing forth new opportunity as well as an upcoming clothing line to show your guild pride.
  • A group of skilled, dedicated, like minded individuals and active recruitment to replace anyone not up to the call.

We are looking for like-minded individuals possessing skill, reliability and a constant desire to improve and push progression. If you feel you would be a positive asset to our roster we’d love to have you apply, and we look forward to potentially raiding with you!
You can apply at http://www.severitygaming.com/mop

Contact Information

Delacour (Delacour#1483)
Zendrix (Zendrix#1392)
Serrias (Siriusa#1503)

Thank you for your time and consideration!
**Lukage, you sound PERFECT FOR OUR TEAM!! We're on a high pop server, 1/13Heroic 12/12Normal guild. Looking for a great spriest for the long haul. would love to chat with you!! Adding to RID NOW!!***

*We are 1/13H 12/12 Normal and have pulls on Heroic Ji Kun.

SPAM BELOW!

<Livid> (lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively.
Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 9:00 – Midnight Server. With invites going out at 8:45 Server (server is on EST). We do 1 to 2 optional “Clean up days” On Friday and/or Monday. These days are not required attendance days and are not always scheduled. We usually only schedule these when the raid team is really wanting to push progression.
Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
7-10pm MST
8-11pm CST
6 – 9 PST

Our Server: Thrall is a HIGH POPULATION PVE server based in the New York Datacenter. Thrall is the 9th Largest horde populated US server. Thrall offers all the advantages of high pop without many of the disadvantages. Auctions move very quickly, high quality PUGs are easy to find, recruitment is better but we don't have the login ques or unreadable trade chat like many ultra high pop servers have.
Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. The GMs make final decisions should there be a tie vote. This system has been a drama free loot system and many raiders really enjoy this system.
Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.

What we Provide to Raiders: Unlimited guild repairs are provided free of charge and we provide potions for all raiders. Flasks are provided some of the time, but we cannot always keep up with demand of the raid team. We also provide all enchants and gems to our raiders. When needed, extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE items for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.

How To Apply:
If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823
Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application. Applications are not mandatory but are appreciated.
Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com
Hey Lukage. I'll try to hit you in-game when I get some free time, but feel free to whisper me if you see me online. We are a 25m Horde Guild on a PvP server and raid 8-11PST T-Th. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions!

<Thrust> (US-Dark Iron) has been around since early Vanilla and has always competed in end-game content. We are looking for some dedicated players that can perform flawlessly and also possess a good learning attitude. We believe hard work results in reward. So if you perform well and maximize everything about your class and play your class like a pro this might be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting:

Tanks: 0

DPS: 1-2
Warlock
Boomkin
Monk

Healers: 1
Monk

*If you feel you are an exceptional player feel free to apply. The better players will be in the raid group*

Know your class in and out, don't expect us to teach you how to play. Have a decent amount of heroic experience, come prepared and be willing to learn and progress through new content and be able to take criticism.

Feasts/Enchants/Gems (to Raiders) are provided. Loot is given out through Loot Council.

If your class is not listed here we still urge you to apply, and if you show that you are more competent than the other players you will be considered for a spot over them. We encourage high competition in this guild so perform to the maximum.

Our raid times are 6:00pm PST - 9pm PST Tuesday - Thursday. (Monday possible for clean-up)

Our schedule is pretty casual but we aim for quality over quantity. In order for us to progress and compete, we expect our raiders to adhere to the following requirements:

1. A stable Internet Connection and have 90% attendance.
2. Ventrillo and MUST be able to communicate at any point or given time.
3. A positive attitude and accept criticism at any point during or after the raid.
4. You must not bring drama into the guild. It will be dealt with swiftly usually resulting in a kick
5. Progression should be the only goal. Come here to learn from fights and be competitive. Do not join this guild because you want purples. Come here to wipe and push end game content to the next level.

If you fit all of these conditions, we would love to hear from you!

Come Apply at
-thrustdarkiron.enjin.com
-Contact Hardtix, Mooga,Bopcommander, or Duoo in-game for more information.
#Duoo1708