[A] Kil'jaeden LFM Alliance

Battlegrounds
1 2 3 11 Next
Tired of waiting 9-10 minutes for a BG queue to pop as Horde? Frustrated over how long it will take to get a full honor set?

Schwarzenegger Will BRB is recruiting PVPers on Kil'jaeden Alliance, where we run 5-man CTAs/Randoms all day with instant queues.

For those who like rated stuff, we do that too!

Xfer human and get your pwn on!

swbrb.com
I'd be interested in joining if I could find some people interested in 3v3.
We have plenty of people that do 2s and 3s. In fact there is a LF Serious 3s thread on our forums right now!
Good morning!
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Today I will have my Margarita and enjoy it!
i liekz turtl'z
I transferred from another realm to join this guild last year. Its the most fun I've had since vanilla. If you are looking for a fun place with laid back people, you should check this guild out.
Morning!
Great 60+ wpvp raid last night.

Where and when did that happen? If it was Org, I must have been out and about.
05/08/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Eisenhorne

Where and when did that happen? If it was Org, I must have been out and about.

We x-realmed with a Bleeding Hollow guild and went there.

Gonna try to bring a x-realm guild to KJ next week.
I'm keen to run RBG's with you guys, if you dont mind having a cross realm player running with you, I'm a descent Destro Lock, only have 800rating atm since its hard to find a RBG team that will do more then 1 game a week, if your interested hit me up, my battletag is Dannyb#1685
I'm keen to run RBG's with you guys, if you dont mind having a cross realm player running with you, I'm a descent Destro Lock, only have 800rating atm since its hard to find a RBG team that will do more then 1 game a week, if your interested hit me up, my battletag is Dannyb#1685

I will pass the btag along to our RBG leaders.
I'll look for you online. Keylog invited my mage (alt) but I just xferred my lock to server (main). Tried out BH for a week but the East Coast time zone is brutal for someone living in Hawaii.
Bunny love

http://www.youtube.com/user/BladesingerWOW
Pwny, what have you done?!

A terrible, terrible mistake!
Pwny, what have you done?!

A terrible, terrible mistake!

I wanted to actually see my toon on the screen when zoomed out. :)
This is a sad day =[

My favorite SWBRB to kill is no longer a gnome. =[
OMG a Dwarf!

Still looking for more to do PvP stuff with!