Why Play Rogue?

Rogue
ST becoming bad. Glyphs getting nerf. Class feels lackluster, everybody has stealth. Damage isn't the best outside of burst.

Burst which every single other class out there can match or do better *cough* DK double grip + asphyxiate 5 sec stun for nothing, where as we need 5 cp or to be in stealth + obliterate + insane AoE capabilities + plate + higher hp pool.

Or Frost Mages QQ'ing about Shuriken Toss with the Ice Block + Blink + Deep Freeze + w/e they have, I'm new after quitting around Vanilla/BC where Rogus actually felt powerful as far as I recall.

Or Warlocks with 99 fear + Incubus / pets + ... or Warrior or ...

All in all, I don't see Rogues being the "king of pvp" and it feels so mediocre.
2/10
Thats a win
04/17/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Avengard
2/10

LFR Scrub who has never done a single normal mode, much less heroic. Unrated hero. Just unsub.

Dat full s13 malv with 6k killing blows. Yeah.... most prestigeous raid title: Bane of the fallen king....rofl. As oppose to tranquil master. sit down scrub.

PS: My arena/rbg rating is still higher then yours rofl noob. You don't even have an arena team hehehe!
Sounds like you need to wipe those tears and join the FOTM rollers.
04/17/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Avengard
2/10

LFR Scrub who has never done a single normal mode, much less heroic. Unrated hero. Just unsub.

lol pve
ST becoming bad. Glyphs getting nerf. Class feels lackluster, everybody has stealth. Damage isn't the best outside of burst.

Burst which every single other class out there can match or do better *cough* DK double grip + asphyxiate 5 sec stun for nothing, where as we need 5 cp or to be in stealth + obliterate + insane AoE capabilities + plate + higher hp pool.

Or Frost Mages QQ'ing about Shuriken Toss with the Ice Block + Blink + Deep Freeze + w/e they have, I'm new after quitting around Vanilla/BC where Rogus actually felt powerful as far as I recall.

All in all, I don't see Rogues being the "king of pvp" and it feels so mediocre.

go ahead and quit then, you will not be missed so don't feel bad.

In case its serious, let me help you brother.

1) Shadow focus=cr@p get subterfuge
2) CR as sub with all movement we have=cr@p Nerve strike ftw
3) i like this elusiveness, works well
4) shs=/cry outdated take CND
5) POW gj
6) M4D is good but....st although lame-ish helps a lot on xtra survival/dmg

Garrote glyph imho sucks get cloak. dmg mitigation rocks vs class bursting you. Feint+smoke+cos=win

PS reforge hit to crit, haste to crit/mastery and you'll do better, also keybind!
Why you so mad bro?
Why you so mad bro?
Why you so mad bro?