My stance on Hellscream

General Discussion
Those are only the Trolls yelling about Vol'Jin or that are part of the rebellion.

And if he wasn't such a crappy warchief there would be no rebellion
What happens when he, as a leader, is responsible for feeding, clothing and sheltering his people from what he himself has wrought? What happens when the land turns barren and the lakes dry up because he didn't know when to stop taking?

Because Thrall did such a great job by settling his people in a wasteland. Part of the reason for Garrosh's expansionism is because he's trying to get what he needs to feed his people.
Because Thrall did such a great job by settling his people in a wasteland. Part of the reason for Garrosh's expansionism is because he's trying to get what he needs to feed his people.

You mean just the orcs
04/18/2013 08:33 AMPosted by Rosenivy
Those are only the Trolls yelling about Vol'Jin or that are part of the rebellion.

And if he wasn't such a crappy warchief there would be no rebellion
He was good until it was decided that he was a villain. Also, Vol'Jin started it, the first things he said to Garrosh was to put it bluntly "You're gonna f*** up hard, bro, and then I'm going to kill you"

04/18/2013 08:34 AMPosted by Karat
What happens when he, as a leader, is responsible for feeding, clothing and sheltering his people from what he himself has wrought? What happens when the land turns barren and the lakes dry up because he didn't know when to stop taking?

He's done a good job too. Economically the Horde is stronger than ever.
He almost got your main city and everyone in it destroyed..including you..

stand next to him when the time comes if you want..

he can't just go dropping mana bombs and expect not to be dealt with..

what he did at theramore was evil enough..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZk3Au9jmw
yeah but evil tyrant? Nah.

Yes because nothing says great leader like trying to turn your people into mindless sha or blowing up people for disagreeing with you or using a race as cannon fodder because they weren't Orcs so who cares.
He was good until it was decided that he was a villain. Also, Vol'Jin started it, the first things he said to Garrosh was to put it bluntly "You're gonna f*** up hard, bro, and then I'm going to kill you"

He was dumb back in Cata or are you just deciding to ignore that?

He's done a good job too. Economically the Horde is stronger than ever.

Money means nothing if your people want you dead
High Overlord Saurfang says: I think it was the sounds of the draenei children that unnerved most of them... You never forget... Have you ever been to Jaggedswine Farm? When the swine are of age for the slaughter... It's that sound. The sound of the swine being killed... It resonates the loudest. Those are hard times for us older veterans.
Garrosh Hellscream says: But surely you cannot think that those children were born into innocence? They would have grown up and taken arms against us!
High Overlord Saurfang shakes his head.
High Overlord Saurfang says: I am not speaking solely of the children of our enemies...
High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...
Garrosh Hellscream says: How have you managed to survive for so long, Saurfang? Not fallen victim to your own memories?
High Overlord Saurfang says: I don't eat pork...
High Overlord Saurfang spits.

God I'd love it Saurfang comes sailing in from Northrend in 5.4 walked through a smoking Org and just kicked the **** out of Garrosh. I want that to be how he dies no Alliance hero killing him no Vol'jin or other Horde Leader, just Saurfang cinematic walking through a ruined Org with alliance and horde bodies everywhere and Saurfang just owning the crap out of Garrosh at the end and sitting down on the throne of Org after kicking Garrosh's corpses out of the way.
God I'd love it Saurfang come sailing in from Northrend in 5.4 walked through a smoking Org and just kicked the **** out of Garrosh. I want that to be how he dies no Alliance hero killing him no Vol'jin or other Horde Leader, just Saurfang cinematic walking through a ruined Org with alliance and horde bodies everywhere and Saurfang just owning the crap out of Garrosh at the end and sitting down on the throne of Org after kicking Garrosh's corpses out of the way.

I'd pay to see that
For the most part I liked him in Cata, the only dumb thing I can think of off the top of my head is sending away his air support before Twilight Highlands or....

This, but again that was after it was released that he'd be the villain of MoP
Where be thrall when you need 'im?

Thralls the idiot who let all this happen
04/18/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Glifberg
For the most part I liked him in Cata, the only dumb thing I can think of off the top of my head is sending away his air support before Twilight Highlands or....

does it not bother you that he doesn't see you as a true pure orc?
you're just a green tainted orc in his eyes..
he is not about horde races ..he is about pure true orc horde race..
his pride is in the true orc..not the horde..
if it came down to saving the brown orc or the green..
guess who would not be getting saved?
04/18/2013 08:57 AMPosted by Ceka

does it not bother you that he doesn't see you as a true pure orc?
you're just a green tainted orc in his eyes..
he is not about horde races ..he is about pure true orc horde race..
his pride is in the true orc..not the horde..
if it came down to saving the brown orc or the green..
guess who would not be getting saved?
Malkorak is described as his best friend and he is a Blackrock who only came to the Horde before the Cataclysm. That means Garrosh's BFF is a twice corrupted orc.
What's going to be on your loot table in the Siege of Orgrimmar?
If Garrosh dies, then hopefully a new, buffed Gorehowl.
04/18/2013 09:05 AMPosted by Glifberg

You miss the point. If you're standing with Garrosh, when/if he dies, so do you.
04/18/2013 09:05 AMPosted by Glifberg

Execute him with his father's own axe. The gorilla deserves no greater dishonor.
04/18/2013 09:08 AMPosted by Aikane

You miss the point. If you're standing with Garrosh, when/if he dies, so do you.
I wish I were given the option to be on a Kor'Kron faction.

04/18/2013 09:10 AMPosted by Ghostfang

Execute him with his father's own axe. The gorilla deserves no greater dishonor.
Given that he just took on 10/25 people and held up pretty well, he'd view that as great honor.

Given that he just took on 10/25 people and held up pretty well, he'd view that as great honor.

Denying him a warrior's death just to execute him later takes all that honor away.