What Addons are good and what Addons are bad.

UI and Macro
Hello i am Gladiolus a DK on Kel'Thuzad US i was recently banned for being accused for the following reason.

Offense: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

Blizzard has terminated this World of Warcraft license after identifying the usage of bots or other cheat software.

These programs (commonly called cheats, bots, and hacks) automate certain aspects of gameplay, or provide unintended advantages and abilities to the player. This type of cheating undermines other players' experience and severely upsets the balance of the game environment.

Now i never have used any type of bot or cheat for any purpose ever and the case was appealed and the account was Unbanned and given back to me. I did nothing but farm Ghost iron ore for roughtly 6 hours 208 stacks, then like everybody else threw them all on the AH. Other than that i was BG grinding on my new rogue and during ques grinding leather out.

So apparently one of my addons that i use is the reason my account was mistaken to be using a bot or cheat and i would like to know which addons i use are considered safe and what addons i should never use and get Rid of immediately. I would greatly appreciate all the help i can get from all of you so i can better understand the Do and Don'ts when using addons.

Below is a compiled list of every addon i have and use.

Addon Control Panel
Atlasloot Enhance
Auctionator
Bagnon
Bartender4
BattlegroundTargets
BG Spy
Deadly Boss Mods
EavesDrop
Gatherer
gChat
Healers have to die
Mapster
MoveAnything
NugComboBar
Omen Threat Meter
OmniCC
PlayerScore
Postal
Quartz
RatingBuster
Recount
RoguePowerBars
SatrinaBuffFrame
SexyMap
Shadowed Unit Frames
Skinner
TipTac
Titan Panel
TradeSkillMaster_Destroying
WIM (WoW Instant Messenger) v3
XToLevel

Ok so that is the list of addons i currently have installed and use Via Curse Client. Once again i would like everybodies input on what addons i have that are ok to use and what addons need to go because they are bad or they will result in me loosing my account perminetly.
Nothing of what you list is going to get you into any amount of trouble.
What will be problematic is you running a gaming keyboard with macros that do something like keypress, delay, keypress, delay and so on, where you only need to press key once and it'll do a serious of actions for you. Same effect can also be achieved with software like AutoHotKey.
The rule is one action=one keypress. Anything beyond this is automation.

Botting would be another offense and it involves similar method except you don't need to sit at your keyboard. Generally if they're suspecting you of being a bot, they'll open up a conversation with you to check. I've done this plenty of times where I sit in an area and farm for hours and that sets off a flag and they come to check on me and throw a question my way. Failing to answer may get you in trouble as GM conversations are not easy to miss since they pop in a separate window so unless you're asleep or afk in which case if your character is still doing stuff, it's botting, you should be able to answer.

Any of this ringing a bell?
I was sitting at my keyboard the whole time just flying around mining Ghost iron ore. I never once received a message from anybody other than a Real ID friend or Guild members. I did go afk a few times to get a drink eat at my desk smoke or to take a bio break but every time i was away for more than a minute just flying stationary i scrolled up checked chat channels whispers ect.. and never once had anything from any GM or blizzard.

Plus i only use maybe about 4 macros tops and those are just to make it easier for me to control my Ghoul around the world or during Battlegrounds. I just started playing Unholy again and i needed to be able to control my ghoul's abilities proficently. As far as the keyboard i use my gaming board broke so i have been using a Logitech K120 for about 2 months now.

Your input was reassuring thou thank you very much. If you have any other idea's why this might have happened or what actions i can take to prevent this from happening again i would greatly appreciate it.
Might of been an accidental ban or if you farm for an outstanding amount of time for multiple times a week they will also ban you (though policy is that they try to determine if your a bot or not by actually teleporting your character or gm whisper)

Or someone could've reported you while farming.
It is possible that somebody could have reported me and said i was a bot and not a actual person playing the game but i really don't see that being the real issue, because nobody in the game whispered me and i was doing nothing but flying around in the valley of four winds mining Ghost Iron Ore for roughly about 5 - 6 hours before loggin off and after farming all 208 stacks i threw them on the AH log on my rogue did a BG grinded half a lvl out farming mats for LW then logged off after i lvled went to bed woke up to a mess.
If you were doing it for 5-6 hours, you may have tripped an automated bot detection system that watches for long periods of repetitive behaviour, especially gathering.
Yup. Mining for 5-6 hours would send up a red flag. Next time you do that chat up some people in General every now and then so Blizzard can easily look at the logs and see there was a human sitting at the keyboard. Sometimes they react swiftly to possible botting because it's seriously unfair to everyone else on the server. It's better to disrupt a single individual than subject the rest to unfair competition.
If you were doing it for 5-6 hours, you may have tripped an automated bot detection system that watches for long periods of repetitive behaviour, especially gathering.

Honestly i haven't even thought of that thanks for the input, on a sie note what do you think about the addons i am using?
They seem alright to me. I use a few of them myself (AddOn Control Panel, AtlasLoot Enhanced, DBM, Postal, Quartz, Rating Buster, Recount, TSM) and I like them.
Yup. Mining for 5-6 hours would send up a red flag. Next time you do that chat up some people in General every now and then so Blizzard can easily look at the logs and see there was a human sitting at the keyboard. Sometimes they react swiftly to possible botting because it's seriously unfair to everyone else on the server. It's better to disrupt a single individual than subject the rest to unfair competition.

I couldn't agree more Mitimem and i really never thought about how long i farmed may have a impact on how blizz might view what i am doing i will keep in mind from now on to chat it up with gen chat instead of just RID and Guildies sometimes i will chat more frequently and take a few quick breaks so i am not constantly farming.

I know you have read this thread so what do you think about the addons i am using and should i change any of them or replace some with a different addon instead i would like your opinion so please check back and respond.
They seem alright to me. I use a few of them myself (AddOn Control Panel, AtlasLoot Enhanced, DBM, Postal, Quartz, Rating Buster, Recount, TSM) and I like them.

Yeah they are pretty nice to have i do how ever want to change my party/raid frames just don't know what i should change too.
There is nothing wrong with the mods you have legality wise.
Now if you're missing some functionality or you want alternatives cause you're not happy with some mod, elaborate more, but otherwise you're good.