Server transfer ? new home

Dalaran
Hello I am currently on the Stormrage server.Anyhow , I am thinking of transferring here because storm rage is all ways locked and the wait times to get in can be up to an hour at times just to log on .Well , I was was wondering how raiding currently is on the server for the Ally and If there would be any kind of intrest of for a main spec wind walker item lvl 493 monk with a brew master off spec item lvl 485'ish .

I would be looking for an adult run( I am in my 30's),Friendly and Social 10m guild that is just starting out in ToT. With raid times of 8-11 server time Monday - Friday .If there any interest you can post on here I will be checking back often or contact me on Stormrage server. here is my armory if that will help some .
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Foowee/simple
Haha you will never....ever see a wait time here as far as guilds go I really can't shot you in the right direction I'm kinda new here myself.
Hello I am currently on the Stormrage server.Anyhow , I am thinking of transferring here because storm rage is all ways locked and the wait times to get in can be up to an hour at times just to log on.

Dalaran currently does NOT have any queue at this time.

Well , I was was wondering how raiding currently is on the server for the Ally

Raiding is slightly behind as a whole. Dalaran has been bleeding out with most of the raiders choosing to move to servers like Stormrage & Area 52 so they have more access to raiders.

and If there would be any kind of intrest of for a main spec wind walker item lvl 493 monk with a brew master off spec item lvl 485'ish .

The majority of raiding guilds remaining are within the first two kills of TOT with quite a few guilds still trying to finish off HoF (Garlaon, Amber, and Empress seems to be the largest road block). The majority of these guilds are 10-man and would jump at the chance to have a player that is actually developing MULTIPLE roles. In your case, Melee+Tank makes you VERY desirable.

I would be looking for an adult run( I am in my 30's),Friendly and Social 10m guild that is just starting out in ToT.

This is the part where I pitch Acceptable Losses. We're an adult guild with the large majority of us 35+, quite a few us Married with Chlildren.

If you visit any of the 3rd party sites (Guild Ox/Wowprogress), you will see that Acceptable Losses had a nice little spike the last few weeks. We merged with Revision (another guild of adults) and then began to take out Garalon, Amber, Empress then followed that up with a complete clear of Terrace and even squeezed in our first kill in TOT. While, we acknowledge that t14 got nerfed, we are one of the few guilds that stayed the course and cleared it where other guilds struggled to continue raiding.

With raid times of 8-11 server time Monday - Friday.

We raid Wed (9-12) and Thr (9:30-12). Revision previously raided Sunday evenings, and we're trying to build that day up of something: Raiding, RBGs, "something"

If there any interest you can post on here I will be checking back often or contact me on Stormrage server. here is my armory if that will help some .
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Foowee/simple

We would definitely be interested in another adult player that likes their class enough to play multiple roles. I swapped mains to Druid so I could have access to Tank, Healer, Ranged, and Melee. We have another couple of people who enjoy and actually develop their multiple roles. It's valuable in a 10-man setting.

Wazulus just bumped the Acceptable Losses thread. We don't really use an application or anything special. If you transfer to Dalaran and you want to raid Wed & Thr, just message anyone in the guild . Every member has the ability to invite to the guild.

Good luck.
If you go horde Authentic takes anyone.
Hey Foowee
Ifatreefalls / angelofmorte here I just started a new raid team this is are 2/3 week raiding. I have a few spots in the raid that i would like to fill with stronger players we raid only 2 nights a week Hit me up in game and if your interested we can chat or even try plug you in the raid so you can get a feel for us. Either way best of Luck! :)
-Angel
Honestly don't know why you'd transfer here for raiding content but that's your choice. You're best option for alliance would probably be Sargeras-US had a few friends go there they seem to like it. Better raiding guilds there than a good amount and it's pvp which to me is a plus.

Happy Hunting!