Selling 1-525 Engineer/BS kit(s)

Sargeras
Hello sargeras folks! Today I am selling or taking orders rather on selling 1-525 kits!

All orders are done as soon as they are requested and can take up to 2-3 days
to finish up. There will be limited spot(s) for orders

• Blacksmithing: 10,000g
  • Engineering: 10,000g
  • FAQ:

How does this work?
    All the materials are gathered and stored in my guild bank. I give people updates on when there kit is almost finished! Normally how I trade is the person joins my guild where they can look over the materials to make sure it's all there. When they are ready, they deposit the amount of gold and they are then promoted to a rank where you can withdraw all the items.

Do you make half kits?
    No, Currently I'm only doing 1-525 strictly

How long do I have to withdraw the kit from the guild bank?
    You have 2-3 days maximum. I use the bank space for more kits and it shouldn't take longer than a day to finish 1-525

What do I use as a guide?
    I go by the guide on wow-professions.com. It's the best website I've seen, I've made a lot of kits but I think the guide still has a bit of flaws and some things are listed in the making of things and not in the materials listed above, so mistakes are possible. It's not 100% perfect, but I try.

Contact
    IhaveKits#1584 on battletag or aferso In-game
    used format and some text from other kit sellers
    hey im interested in a JC kit. Contact me in game for details. i would like it on friday if possible
    Bump updated
    I would l like to purchase an Eng. Kit from you. Today or this weekend if possible.

rokk#1217

Hit me up in game, will be online after 5pm server time.
    Requests are currently full at the moment doing 2 kits at the moment

used format and some text from other kit sellers

It would have been nice for you to ask.
    1 position open for kit(s)

Currently working on a Kit
    hey im interested in a JC kit. Contact me in game for details. i would like it on friday if possible

Completed JC kit for darkeras. Thanks for the business
    I would l like to purchase an Eng. Kit from you. Today or this weekend if possible.

rokk#1217

Hit me up in game, will be online after 5pm server time.

Completed Engineer kit for Rokk. Thanks again!
    i bought a JC kit from him. he had it ready in just a couple of days, at the exact time he told me it would be ready. worked perfect with the profession guide. i didn't have to buy anything and i even had mats left over that i was able to AH.

+ Quick, (got the materials quickly, and it took lest then 1 hour and 45 min to level 1-525)
    + Cheap, (i would have spent much more trying to level without the kit)
    + Easy, (the guide that he uses is clearly labeled and he had all the mats neatly organized for it too)

Thanks a ton Aferso!

- Darkeras -
    i bought a JC kit from him. he had it ready in just a couple of days, at the exact time he told me it would be ready. worked perfect with the profession guide. i didn't have to buy anything and i even had mats left over that i was able to AH.

+ Quick, (got the materials quickly, and it took lest then 1 hour and 45 min to level 1-525)
    + Cheap, (i would have spent much more trying to level without the kit)
    + Easy, (the guide that he uses is clearly labeled and he had all the mats neatly organized for it too)

Thanks a ton Aferso!

- Darkeras -

What this guy said

I bought 2 kits, an Eng. and BS kit very fast, very low impact of my time and Seller was helpful when for some reason I was short a skill point he offered up more materials to cover the missing point.

Will be buying more kits in the near future.

Thanks
    Due to raiding. I need more playtime so i'll no longer be making kits for the next month or so

Previous customers can still request orders

I'll be finishing up 2-3 more kits and that'll be it for now
    I am looking to buy a enchanting kit if you know some one who makes them you can sent me mail ingame or if you see me on redfiretruck or dumbdog
    Due to raiding. I need more playtime so i'll no longer be making kits for the next month or so

Previous customers can still request orders

I'll be finishing up 2-3 more kits and that'll be it for now

oh no :/ please do a bs kit for me? ill arrive on my sham here soon...