Glory of the Pandaria Raider Team

Earthen Ring
Last tier was not a very good tier for Earthen Ring. It seemed like every team had attendance issues of some kind, so it's no surprise that no team cleared T14 on Heroic. I'd like to change that. The content has been nerfed, but it can still present a challenge, and so I am here to find 9 other people that are willing to go back and get the Glory of the Pandaria Raider achievement.

Time: 8-11 EST on Saturdays

Requirements:

495 ilvl minimum. I'm not a huge Ilvl !@#$%, but the more gear you have, the easier this will be.

Logs that I can look at. I need to know where your performance is at. Throne of Thunder logs would probably be the easiest for me to compare. If you don't have logs, I won't take you. I have to know what I'm getting into by bringing you along.

Mats. Unfortunately these aren't guild runs. I will not be providing the mats for you. You will be expected to bring 3 flasks and 30ish potions. Bring food as well, but I will try to bring some feasts.

Experience: I am looking for raiders. People who are currently raiding Throne of Thunder and people who dipped their feet into Heroic T14 before 5.2 launched.

Basically, the normal requirements for raiding. Be enchanted and gemmed. Come on time. Blah, blah, blah

Loot:

It will be a basic roll system. Main Spec before Off Spec. Although, I don't expect that people will need a whole lot of gear from this. Items that are disenchanted will go to me for Ascension's guild bank.

Rewards:

2 Titles: The Fearless and Delver of the Vaults, and 1 mount: Reins of the Heavenly Crimson Cloud Serpent (Here's the link to the bad boy: Reins of the Heavenly Crimson Cloud Serpent)

1 more thing. We will be clearing all of the bosses in T14 on heroic first and then moving onto the achievements. We will be locking out every week since we are only raiding 1 night a week. After we get the achievements, we will be running through it once more for people who missed any bosses/achievements, but if you commit to this, I'd recommend you don't miss. I will commit to getting everyone the achievement, but I can't guarantee that people won't drop out after the get their mount.
Post in the thread or you can whisper me on Poppincaps, Fengyu, or Kruzer if you are interested.

Here's the current roster

Tanks
1. Kathebrutal (Prot Warrior)
2. Frogpants (Blood DK)

Heals
1. Vicodine (Holy Paladin)
2. ???
3. ???

DPS
1. Poppincaps (SV/BM Hunter)
2. Liljewels (Frost/Arcane Mage)
3. Gurio (Frost/Arcane Mage)
4. Mordengar (UH/Blood DK)
5. Eddybull (Feral DPS/Tank)
OMG you so should have had my name already on the list for this :-)
I'd be interested. I'm worried about killing garalon without killing any legs though, that's an insane dps requirement without cleave.
Just so everyone knows, the listed dps are just people that have shown interest. So, if you are interested there may still be a spot for you. I'm going to see what we've got and go with the best comp.
2 mages = op
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-sz0vr4uhqudn1k05/
I'd be interested on my mage, but I also have a paladin healer I'm gearing. Currently ~489 but I wouldn't be surprised if he was higher by the time we got things rolling.

Hondoom is my paladin.
Pay me gold and I will come be your mentor through it all.
or i just find u a egirl thats way better then gold
Holyradiance, thanks for the interest, but we've already got a Pally healer. If you want, add me on BattleTag: Poppincaps#1226 and you can be an alternate in case one of the other healers misses.

Frostea, unfortunately we already have 2 mages on the team, and a Pally healer. Sorry.
wait a second, you said:

04/05/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Poppincaps
Mats. Unfortunately these aren't guild runs. I will not be providing the mats for you. You will be expected to bring 3 flasks and 30ish potions. Bring food as well, but I will try to bring some feasts.

but then you also said:

Loot:

It will be a basic roll system. Main Spec before Off Spec. Although, I don't expect that people will need a whole lot of gear from this. Items that are disenchanted will go to me for Ascension's guild bank.

It's not a guild run but you get to keep all the DE'd mats? Everyone puts int he effort yet you get to keep the mats even though it's not a guild run, that's not real fair to everyone else.
3 mage dps op
Well considering I'm putting in the effort to make and lead the team, I think it's fair. Honestly it's really not that big of a deal. If anyone has a huge issue with it, then we can change it to open rolls on the Sha Crystals.
selling t14 heroic carries. whisper me in game
OMG Achieve run?! Wait I need a full loot explanation before I agree to this achievement run
Well considering I'm putting in the effort to make and lead the team, I think it's fair. Honestly it's really not that big of a deal. If anyone has a huge issue with it, then we can change it to open rolls on the Sha Crystals.

So everyone else who has saved logs and shows up competently prepared isn't making an effort? IF they already know the fights and have the appropriate ilevel, how didn't they already make the effort to get there? They do their research, get their gear, gem and enchant it which costs money, so how haven't they done their part exactly?
04/07/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Zarcine

So everyone else who has saved logs and shows up competently prepared isn't making an effort? IF they already know the fights and have the appropriate ilevel, how didn't they already make the effort to get there? They do their research, get their gear, gem and enchant it which costs money, so how haven't they done their part exactly?

This is an achievement run, who cares about sha crystals or blood spirits? If you need them to craft better gear for yourself, your ilvl is prob too low for these runs.

If you're upset about the way he's handling this, make your own achievement run.
To answer your question, yes, everyone makes an effort to 'get there.' However, raid leading is a difficult job. Poppincaps needs to do far more to prepare for these encounters than any other raider.
Also, his raid, his rules. Deal with it. Don't like it? Read the first sentence I said.

I feel like you're just trolling at this point... why do you care? You're not even going to be running with us? Also, I recognize that everyone has to put in a good amount of effort for this, but once we get started I'm going to be searching for strats on the bosses and achievements and linking them in this thread.

It seems like you're making a big deal out of nothing for... whatever reason.