HELP! RBG rating stuck at 1!

Battlegrounds
Post Limit:
So as the thread reads my RBG rating is stuck at 1 for some reason regardless of the fact that I play and win RBGs. I have asked for in-game help, it took Blizzard GM 4 days to answer, only to tell me to reset my UI. Seriousy? This is not a UI problem. WoW armory also has my RBG rating at 1. Anybody else with the same issue/any suggestions? Some help would be greatly appreciated as this is getting really frustrating and makes my gameplay an undesirable experience.
Ok, I am not trolling I swear. I am being nice, polite and such.

Its an RBG rating, who cares. If you want to be compeititive and it to actually count for somthing do Arena, its much more challenging than AoE the flag, and Gorfineds Grasp of Solarbeaming vortext of smoke bombed ring of peace and frosty death.

are people actually this stupid

Its an RBG rating, who cares. If you want to be compeititive and it to actually count for somthing do Arena, its much more challenging than AoE the flag, and Gorfineds Grasp of Solarbeaming vortext of smoke bombed ring of peace and frosty death.

are people actually this stupid

Sometimes I pretend all the stupid posts are just trolls. It makes me feel better about the world.
So as the thread reads my RBG rating is stuck at 1 for some reason regardless of the fact that I play and win RBGs. I have asked for in-game help, it took Blizzard GM 4 days to answer, only to tell me to reset my UI. Seriousy? This is not a UI problem. WoW armory also has my RBG rating at 1. Anybody else with the same issue/any suggestions? Some help would be greatly appreciated as this is getting really frustrating and makes my gameplay an undesirable experience.

I see one bg that you won, and several that you lost.

You have a 1468 rating in arenas, and your highest achievement is 1550. Get real
Your combat rating is calculated from both your own personal MMR, the MMR of your team, the MMR of the opposing team, and if you won or lost a match. These factors working together could very well lead to a scenario where you only gained 1 combat rating.