Nvidia GeForce4 MX440

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Is this a good video card, It came with my PC, or should I upgrade it?
I almost bit, 10/10 tho.
I'm not trolling, I'm legitmately asking, since I don't know much about video cards...
Nice try though. That card is nearly 12 years old, I rly doubt it's in any working PC that plays wow.
Allright thats all I needed to know, can you recommend a good video that I can get?
Well, it's an AGP card which means your entire PC is severely dated. No good AGP cards really exist, well not for gaming purposes, cost effectively. You're probably gonna need a new rig.
I see. Well thanks for the help. I'll go looking for a new build then..
I remember buying one of those to play the 3D version of Ultima Online.
I remember buying one of those to play the 3D version of Ultima Online.

I looked up the MX440 (I used to have one) and it was released in late 2001. Can you build your own? If so we can help you pick the parts.
Sadly, no, I cannot build my own, last time I tried, I fried it.
I used to have that card- on my previous computer, that I finally broke down and upgraded in 2010. :)
WoW stopped supporting it in Cataclysm, by the way, so it's definitely time to think about a new computer.
I used to have that card- on my previous computer, that I finally broke down and upgraded in 2010. :)
WoW stopped supporting it in Cataclysm, by the way, so it's definitely time to think about a new computer.
Alright then. If I have a desktop chassis, what can I put in it? What would you recommend?
i use this card, runs 12 hours a day, never d/c, 9-12 fps on low in most raids with sound off shift+s, must keep sound turned off, music off too shift +m, this cards fine, like i said i use it
i use this card, runs 12 hours a day, never d/c, 9-12 fps on low in most raids with sound off shift+s, must keep sound turned off, music off too shift +m, this cards fine, like i said i use it

I'm sorry :(