What I miss about hunter's

Hunter
So i brushed off my hunter the other day, was fairly fun.. i caught on quickly (this was all pvp mind you)

and like helllll.. I kept trying to Instinctively switch to aspect of the fox from my usual binds, and I kept going into Cheetah

I saw a recent blue tweets/or forum posts about people complaining about bloats... but I don't know if i'm one of the few that likes bloats :x Makes the play stile more challenging, which of course leads into a separate topic of its own. Bottom line i love aspect shifting, timing it with your chimeras and Aimed procs, and switching back!
Having the effect baseline is nice, sure we cant break steady shot or cobra shot by jumping anymore, but its nice to be completely mobile with no dps penalty.
Bottom line i love aspect shifting, timing it with your chimeras and Aimed procs, and switching back!
You mean you love making macros, and binding them to all your damage dealing abilities?
04/09/2013 10:16 AMPosted by Melix
Bottom line i love aspect shifting, timing it with your chimeras and Aimed procs, and switching back!
You mean you love making macros, and binding them to all your damage dealing abilities?

Oh I never made macros.. o.o'