The trash before Horridon.

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Post Limit:
To me, this is arguably the worst trash ever.
Now, I know to complete it, its best to have a frost mage, UDK, or Hunter send their pets out to grab the spirits one by one... but has anyone figured out a FASTER way to do this? Not necessarily easier, but faster. Its just so time consuming.
Slowly gain stronger gear by killing bosses. This will effectively increase your damage and healing which will trivialize trash pulls early in the instance and allow for faster clears.

Eventually youll be able to pull two ghosts, then two more into the mini boss, then two ghosts, then two more into snakes, mini boss and done.
Makes sense. :3
You haven't gotten to Dark Animus trash yet I'm assuming ;)
To me, this is arguably the worst trash ever.
Now, I know to complete it, its best to have a frost mage, UDK, or Hunter send their pets out to grab the spirits one by one... but has anyone figured out a FASTER way to do this? Not necessarily easier, but faster. Its just so time consuming.

...Let a tank grab them. I've never done it by letting a DPS get them.
We've been going through pretty quickly by sending one tank out, then when the ghost is about 10-25% health, the tank without threat runs out and grabs the next one. By the time the second ghost arrives, first ghost is dead and everyone is topped off for HP. Do that until all four ghosts are gone, cross the bridge.

Ugh don't remind me...
We send a hunter and a tank, hunter MDs to tank and they both come back to the beginning of the bridge (1st pack) or the middle (last 2 ghosts of second pack). It was really frustrating the first week when we had no clue what we were doing, but now it's just a few extra minutes of routine trash.

Oh, you're going to have so much fun with the Ji-Kun and Dark Animus trash!
We send a hunter and a tank, hunter MDs to tank and they both come back to the beginning of the bridge (1st pack) or the middle (last 2 ghosts of second pack). It was really frustrating the first week when we had no clue what we were doing, but now it's just a few extra minutes of routine trash.

Oh, you're going to have so much fun with the Ji-Kun and Dark Animus trash!

The sad thing is if people actually paid attention 90% of Ji-Kun trash is able to be skipped.

Spirit Shell and pull.

Stack, Blood Lust, burn every CD. Kill.

Yeah, I hate that thrash.

Still... Ultraxion had the worst trash ever.
I don't know why people complain that the current trash is the worst trash ever...because every time you do it seems like someone from Blizzard is like "Let me one up you there"
the worst trash ever
It is not even close. Not even a shadow of the trash pulls in Black Temple, the suppression room or several other places I could mention.
Spirit Shell and pull.

Ha I wish I had OP Sh- I mean Spirit Shell.

But @OP, ultraxion trash was worse in my opinion.
The HORROR!
Madness of Deathwing Trash sucked.
ONESHOT BOTS were awesome.

As a Priest, I had the power over Life and Death.
ONESHOT BOTS were awesome.

I've died to one of those at level 90 really unlucky with resists on that one :P

I think the worst and most painful trash I've had to endure was the trash before Leotheras the Blind in SSC, horridon seems pretty tame in comparison.

04/09/2013 09:00 AMPosted by Drewcifer
its best to have a frost mage, UDK, or Hunter send their pets out to grab the spirits one by one... but has anyone figured out a FASTER way to do this?

They pull with their healing aura its realy easy to get one, make sure that both arent close together, keep inching forward toward one until you see the debuff aura on you then run back to the group, if you run in close enough to hit it with something you are probably going to get both.
Nothing compares to the 4-Mindslayers packs... not even the 3 green drakonid packs...
Please. The wait allows you to catch your breath. Enjoy it.
c'thun trash says hello.

horridon trash isnt bad, it's just long/requires you to move around a bit. as you gear up it will take considerably less time to clear.