Possible transfer...

Hyjal
Me (this shaman-resto/ele) and my cousin (hunter) are looking in to transferring here sometime soon [Horde side]. I've heard many great things about this server and were wondering if they were true.

We would be looking for a friendly active guild, possibly one that does some casual raiding. I haven't raiding during current content since WotLK, but I can take constructive criticism well and I will try my hardest. If you have any questions you may want to ask, my battletag is kipugen#1201 or you can message my toon I rerolled there (Rawzi) if needed. Thanks!
Good Evening!

I am the Raid Lead for <Reckless Ambition> (6/12). Currently we are looking to recruit casual raiders to occasionally fill Ranged DPS and Healing roles. Our raid schedule is 7pm-10pm Mon, Tues and Thur.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in feel free to contact me.

Jared#1345
Borealis,

If you are still considering a move, but would consider Alliance-side, contact me in game. Our guild is currently rebuilding our raiding team. We need a heals and ranged dps. We are a casual adult guild, and we currently are raiding Wed and Thurs at 7:30 server time. We keep things easy and fun while progressing.

If you want to talk more, contact me in-game at bozley#1152