Unable to establish connection to server

Mobile Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
unable to connect to server all day long today... wth it just easier to do ah on the app...plz fix this
same issue
Not sure if any of you searched on this, but EU side has been dealing with no mobile armory for nearly 2 weeks! So guess w/e it was spread to us... Wonder if Bliz will try harder to fix it now...
Yeah, same issue. Several other people I know have it too
Same here =\
it's been down all day
Just adding a 'Me too' to the list. Good to see it's not just me. Issue exists over 3G and WiFi.
Also experiencing this problem.

Android. 4G only so far. AT&T.
Still unable to connect
Glad it's not just me. Thought it must have been time to put in my authenticator code, and so signed into the game to put in the code. But it makes no difference - still no connection. Can't get past the log in screen.
I got nothing. Server connection error message on and off for a couple days, nothing today and yesterday on wifi or 3G.

iPhone, Verizon.
Same problem w/ wi-fi and cell network.

iPhone/ATT/Washington,DC metro.
Also can't establish connection, it's day 2 now. iPhone 4S, with Verizon.

Edit- found that I can log into EU, US is the only one giving me a problem.
Whew, glad I found this thread - thought I was hacked.
Having the same problem on both wifi and 3G (iPhone 4). Connection issue began yesterday and got progressively worse throughout the day. Completely unable to connect as of last night and continue to be cut off today.
Restarting phone worked a few times yesterday or maybe that was just a coincidence but nothing is working now. iPhone 5 Verizon and WiFi
Same here... 4G Verizon and Wifi unable to connect. Blue Post?
i also have no connection to server whats up with this
Restarting phone worked a few times yesterday or maybe that was just a coincidence but nothing is working now. iPhone 5 Verizon and WiFi

I think this went down last night around 7pm (EST). Was able to connect as normal at least at 6pm.