Deadly Throw vs Combat Readiness (PvP)

Rogue
Im a mut rogue, and I already lack the control that sub rogues have so I have been taking deadly over the others for a while. It's pretty nice with ST, but since ST is gonna get nerfed, Im considering switching to CR. What is the consensus between the twos' usefulness in bg's?
BGs I'd stick to Deadly Throw for a ranged interrupt/slow as not everyone you run into is going to be melee, and you're going to be spammed with roots/CC.

In arenas, switching to Combat Readiness is situational. Use it for melee teams, or if you plan to sit on a melee for the majority of the time. Switching talents around is free before the gate opens. Change your setup to best match the opposing comp.

I'm obviously not the reigning authority, but this has worked fine for me.
they are two entirely different skills. clearly, you would use CR if you are being pressured. while you would use DT to stop casters and apply slows. don't tunnel-vision your skill set...use either/or when the situation calls for it.
BGs I'd stick to Deadly Throw for a ranged interrupt/slow as not everyone you run into is going to be melee, and you're going to be spammed with roots/CC.
Not everyone you run into will be melee, true, but if you're fighting multiple enemies and any of them are melee or any of them have pets (other than WE and Imp) you'll still get the dmg reduction buff which will decrease the magic dmg as well (if I'm remembering correctly)
come 5.3 say goodbye to DT, ST, BoS. Imo both DT and BoS depended on ST to enhance their usefullness. DT less so but still.
come 5.3 say goodbye to DT, ST, BoS. Imo both DT and BoS depended on ST to enhance their usefullness. DT less so but still.
BoS will still be useful. It gives both Mut and Combat specs much higher sustained uptime (which they need) than either of the other two talents in that tier. For sub yeah I don't see anyone taking it, but honestly anyone that was taking BoS over Step or CnD for Sub spec was doing things wrong.
Both are useless. In 2's I take CR vs warrior or ret.

DT---->NEVER

Nerve strike=always vs all classes. Add C and D=profit!