Latent Kor'Kron gear.

Death Knight
Anybody else kind of annoyed that when it comes down to it, the look of it is the same one that costs us less than a gold to buy from a vendor?

I am sure it's just datamined info right now, but we should get a different set. Of some kind.
It's different than the set you buy @ Ebon Hold. It is actually the farm-able re-color set below which is free (only costs time), but now includes matching boots which is an excellent move imo. Now all we need is boots for the tier 10 set you're sporting and we're good.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=960
Well, the other sets are vanilla dungeon sets recolored. So no, I don't think DK's deserve a whole new set, when the other classes just get a recolored old set as well.
It's also possible that they are just placeholders too.
I like my boots, I think they match well, especially from behind. :P But it'd be nice to get a match, yeah.

Placeholders are possible, but I didn't notice a recolour. Maybe I should look again.
Actually, looking at it, yes, it looks like the Naxx recolour. Gold and blue, not grey and blue.
Id be very happy if they would just finish Our Tier 2 set.

I love that helmet. Id be very happy to see a full Frostforged set.
Well, the other sets are vanilla dungeon sets recolored. So no, I don't think DK's deserve a whole new set, when the other classes just get a recolored old set as well.

They aren't recolors, those are the Dungeon Tier 2 sets.