<War Party> 5/13HM LF Hunter and Tank!

Korgath
<War Party> on Korgath is an adult oriented 10m 5/13H ToT progression guild looking for a skilled Hunter and a Tank.

worldofwarparty.com

Our atmosphere is fun with minimal stress and drama, yet we get things done and strive to experience everything the game has to offer. We ask our raiders to maintain a high raid attendance percentage and keep up to date on encounter and class knowledge in order to make sure we have a fully prepared roster each night. At the same time we do realize that WoW does not need to be a second job. Progression can happen without being elitists. We strive to maintain a roster of approximately 12 people to ensure a 100% guild only roster and class diversity as needed - no one is considered a "bench" player. Our officers are experienced raiders with many previous heroic modes under our belts, and various leadership experience from other guilds/expansions.

RAID TIMES:

Sun: 9pm-12am CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST)
Mon: 9pm-12am CST (Usually have this day off when things are on farm)
Tue: 9pm-12am CST
Wed: 9pm-12am CST
(We sometimes add extra days if the guild wants to work more on a particular encounter, these extra days are not mandatory)

WHAT WE NEED:

Hunter - High
Tank - High

Other experienced and skilled players of any class/spec are always encouraged to apply.

Must have Heroic experience, and a MINIMUM iLVL of 510 is required. Or logs with top 200 rankings.

If you are interested in applying, please visit: worldofwarparty.com

If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in game before applying, please feel free to contact Jamz in game via tell or mail.

Battletag: Jamz#1179
We have a bald female troll, and that should be enough encouragment for you to apply!
Bald female trolls are sexy.
Updated.
Updated.
Looking for a perfect fit.
Updated.
Particle would like a shadow priest to apply please..... Thanks :D
LFM <War Party> to battle for glorious prestiege in the Jade Halls.
LF moar war party guildies to use my Gin-ji Knife Set on! CHOP CHOP CHOP
Mad bads^
Herro is bad...
Dont make me downvote you jamz
Updated.
Updated.
^
Updated.
Where those tanks at :D
Hello! Are you still looking for a tank?

Particle I really like your mog btw!