[H] <Squirrel Legion> 8/12 LF Warlock/Tank

Hyjal
Hello Hyjal!

Here's a little bit of information about us, the guild was created on US-Doomhammer on the 3rd day after the release of WoW. We were formed as a group of friends looking to have fun and get raiding done at the same time. Over the years we've strived to keep that motto true. We recently transferred to Hyjal back in December of 2012.

So, here we are. We're looking for people to round off our 10-man raid group.

We're mainly looking for some DPS and maybe a healer or two. We could use:

Tank: Death Knight

Healer: Monk or Paladin

DPS: Warlock

We'll also always accept any exceptional applications for classes not listed above.

Our raid times are:

Tuesday - 6:30pm invites; 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Thursday - 6:30pm invites; 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday - 5:30pm invites; 6:00pm - 10:00pm

Our progression is:

6/6 MSV
6/6 HoF
4/4 ToES

11/12 ToT

For any additional information feel free to check out our website: www.squirrellegion.com. You can also contact any of the Officers in game, Greyrose (GM), Aqallia (RL), Mednas, or Ronark.

We look forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day Hyjal!
Bump.
Hi,

Im not looking for a new guild right now but due to some real life and scheduling issues we have not been able to get our ToT together. As such I am interested in filling your warlock void (get it?)
Clever.

I'll have to talk to the other Officers about it, my battletag is Chaos#1154. We can talk more in game.
Bump.
Progression Update and Bump!

4/12
Bump.
Hello I'm a 502 Holy pally 4/12 exp, 16/16reg and 6/16h pre-nerf
Hey Never,

Feel free to check out our website ( www.squirrellegion.com ) and submit an application. If you have any questions, feel free to contact an Officer in-game.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.

Progression update. 5/12
Bump.
Progression update. 6/12

Bumpity bump!
Updated.

Bump.
Bump.
Bump.