Glyph of Charm Woodland Creature

Druid
This glyph needs improvement. What I'd REALLY like to see is that it would summon a few, zone appropriate creatures. Obviously it is just cosmetic, but currently, there is no difference between pulling out a pet and this glyph.
I put the glyph on my Druid and cannot find the spell! Where is it? According to the web descriptions, the icon should look like a rabbit head, but there is no such spell or icon in any of my spell books, nor was the spell added to my action bar, for any shape I become.

Where is the spell in which spell book? Is it a spell named something other than starting with "Charm"?
05/21/2014 09:24 AMPosted by Virgindeath
I put the glyph on my Druid and cannot find the spell! Where is it? According to the web descriptions, the icon should look like a rabbit head, but there is no such spell or icon in any of my spell books, nor was the spell added to my action bar, for any shape I become.

Where is the spell in which spell book? Is it a spell named something other than starting with "Charm"?

I believe the spell shows up in the tab of your spellbook that contains all of your guild and riding perks.