Durumu fix is Broken.

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Our guild is now struggling to kill Durumu with Blizzard's retarded hotfix breaking the maze/beam mechanic
I am seriously tired of them screwing with stuff mid tier
Post screenshots else nobody will believe you.
The maze stops opening at the end and you need to take eyesore damage.

That happened to me on my priest last night. Was so taken by surprise just waiting for it to open that I decided too late to run through eyesore, beam caught me.

I noticed this today in LFR - they changed it so the path starts before the beam...but I think they forgot to lengthen the time the path is "drawn," so at the end you either take eyesore damage or risk dying to the beam.
all they had to do was tone down the particle effects, not break the mechanic entirely

you literally have to take unneccesary damage. basically, now the durumu maze has a dead end, for whatever reason.

until they fix it, the melee area group for sure will have to take damage near the end, be ready to drop some aoe heals, cause it's unavoidable.
Can confirm they kinda broke it. You can still survive by using CDs at the end for the tick or two you have to take, but if you were competent at the maze before it definitely got harder in the "nerf". Basically it feels like the beam moves a bit faster than it should or something so you run out of safe area at the end. Unfortunate since the maze before was totally fine and infinitely repeatable.

They buffed Primordius on heroic this week too. Strange decisions. Though the Durumu "buff" definitely isn't intentional.
Ranged path near impossible without speed boost.
Typical Blizzard QA.

"but making gamez is hard guys"
The maze stops opening at the end and you need to take eyesore damage

This oh ya its bad my guild 1 shots this boss every week maybe 2 but ya last night took us like 9 attempts to finally get lucky enof to survive the 2 mazes at end of both mazes we lost allot, lucky for us we had BRez for first and enof dps up after second to barely kill him. found that if you have alot of Def CD's then u can just sit it eyesores last sec n barely survive!
*TY Good DPS*
*TY Revival*
We have noted, however, that at the very end of the maze sequence, it can now feel like the fast-approaching death ray is going to reach you, making it feel like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. To address that concern, we are making another adjustment today, which will cause the death ray to dissipate a few seconds earlier at the end of the maze.

Hotfixed again Hopefully for good this time.
Nevermind, this is awful. He stops casting the beam sooner and instead of pausing to let people out of the maze, starts putting out drain beams WHILE WE'RE STILL IN THE MAZE.

Blizzard, can you please test these changes JUST ONCE before pushing them live? JUST ONE PULL.

edit: Also apparently normal mode has two blue fogs now?
edit: Also apparently normal mode has two blue fogs now?

On normal its always been the case if you kill blue it respawns again. Not sure if that is what you are talking about but if you killed blue once you could find it again.
Nevermind, this is awful. He stops casting the beam sooner and instead of pausing to let people out of the maze, starts putting out drain beams WHILE WE'RE STILL IN THE MAZE.

if your doing things corectly this should only result in 2 deaths total really im not to worried. now if your guild sucks with dps or heals then oh well l2p? sry two people died n the world ended >.<

not saying it isnt messed up / bugged but oh well
The latest latest hotfix made the death beam shorter to make up for the maze running out at the end, but they made it TOO short and now Durumu starts casting things while Eye Sores are still up. This SS is a few seconds late even, it looked worse right before I hit PrintScreen:

http://i.imgur.com/fosuZIG.jpg
First Durumu attempts tonight on normal, found the maze to be just as easy as it's always been. All of our problems came from the beams, not the Eye Sores.
Yeah was no problem for us, easy as pie, would have been a 1 shot except for the derp tank getting hit by the knockback ;p