Killed Nalak today on 11 Chars, no loot, -.-

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
We reached Final Stage today. I killed Nalak on 11 x level 90 chars today with no loot, just gold each time (and yes, I have 11 x 90s on this acct., 7 years in wow). That is a very poor drop rate for loot and a severe motivation killer.

Before anyone makes any comments, can you imagine if you did this boss for 11 weeks (nearly 3 months) on 1 char and never saw any loot from Nalak. How would you feel?
Get a life. nerd.
Oh look, this thread again
RNG is RNG.

What? Someone had to say it eventually.
I don't care about gear from the world bosses.

I just want the mounts. /sadface
Before anyone makes any comments, can you imagine if you did this boss for 11 weeks (nearly 3 months) on 1 char and never saw any loot from Nalak. How would you feel?

I'd feel like I'm happy Blizzard gave us a chance to do world bosses without having a dedicated raid group and having to compete with the other guilds on the realm.

I have zero issue with the world bosses. My issue will always lie with LFR as a way to gear up while "outdated" LFRs are still on a weekly lockout.
so sick of all the whining about loot
I got gloves 493 on my first kill, jelly?

You shouldn't be, cause for someone that never pvp like me, that's a HUGGGGGGE downgrade from my tier gloves :P
RNG is working as intended. Or would you rather see 4 pieces drop, one you can use and your subsequent "1" ?
There is a 17% chance that you will go 11 tries without loot.
04/10/2013 03:09 PMPosted by Diadatane
Pathetic responses, even if you were being facetious.

You have a little something brown on your nose there sir.

No he doesn't. These types of responses are immature, just stop it.
04/10/2013 03:02 PMPosted by Subrandom
Go outside

Get a life. nerd.

Pathetic responses, even if you were being facetious.

Wanna hear something cool?

I'll never be able to get loot from Nalak unless I server transfer.

CRY MOAR.
Try Gilneas. They have trouble killing Galleon. If you miss the first few kills, you're SOL.
Try Gilneas. They have trouble killing Galleon. If you miss the first few kills, you're SOL.
Didn't get a Galleon kill until they changed the spawn timer and I sat in Dalaran hoping a CRZ group would happen.
I got gloves 493 on my first kill, jelly?

You shouldn't be, cause for someone that never pvp like me, that's a HUGGGGGGE downgrade from my tier gloves :P
I'm jelly of your transmog. I've been doing BWL for weeks with no luck on the judgement chest piece >.<
funny thing about 17% drop rate. regardless how many times you kill something, its still 17% that you get a drop. odds of you getting nothing each attempt? 83%....odds of getting nothing with 11 characters? 83%