Glyph of the Heavens

Priest
Post Limit:
why doesnt the cloud work more like Zen Flight? how the cloud fades in and out is kinda lame and annoying, while Zen Flight uses the same cloud effect, just it is constant which is what Glyph of the Heavens basicly say it should be doing, a constant cloud, not one that fades in and out
Because that would make sense and/or make priests happy.
Does anyone even use this glyph? I would if it worked as proposed here :/

We need more cool minor glyphs! I think the coolest minor glyph we have is Valkyrie, but you have to die to see it work. No fun!
I actually like the [Glyph of Giant Beam of Light That Doesn't Quite Reach the Heavens].
Oh yes that glyph is fun too!

And I macro'ed confession to my leap of faith spell, which always causes a laugh when someone makes the confession about standing in the fire or not knowing the fight when I use it to save someone. :P I wish they would add more confessions though.
Does anyone even use this glyph? I would if it worked as proposed here :/

We need more cool minor glyphs! I think the coolest minor glyph we have is Valkyrie, but you have to die to see it work. No fun!

We have plenty of cool minor glyphs! Problem is... They're all Shadow.

Disc has like, no cool minor glyphs. It's depressing. We have Borrowed Time and that's it.
I've thought of a glyph along the lines of Glyph of Heavens for Disc that would replace the cloud effect with a cushion of bubbles.

Another one for disc that automatically activates levitate on you when you cast Archangel.

One for Holy that replaces the chakra ground rune with a complete character shift into a character sized SoR who's skin colour denotes which Chakra state you're in. (i.e. Serenity - yellow, Sanctuary - blue, Chastise - red).

One for both Disc and Holy that changes the hue to be less yellow and more white (for Light worshippers of Elune and such).

One for all specs that replaces the Mindbender / Shadowfiend model with a mini-Sha (like the sha-touched weapons do).
I agree. Would it kill them to give us more cosmetic glyphs? I used to like walking around with the golden sparkle of Chakra before you activated it by casting a spell....don't even have that, anymore.
I'd kill for a glyph that changes all shadow theme visuals to holy (for Disc/Holy only).
Change SW:P, all t1 talents, shadow fiend, mind vision etc etc.
It would be nice if it wasn't just the levitate animation looped.
I agree. Would it kill them to give us more cosmetic glyphs? I used to like walking around with the golden sparkle of Chakra before you activated it by casting a spell....don't even have that, anymore.

Yes! That glowing aura before entering a chakra state was the best. I don't kno why they took that out. Strait up lookin like a super saiyan

To OP, as above stated, the reason the levitate fades in and out is because of laziness. Developers probably just put the original animation on a loop and then called it a minor glyph. Zero effort :(
Too many shadow glyphs. No love for the healMonsters