Mixed information on "the Insane" title

I've been reading up on guides on how to get this title but am seeing mixed information on weather you need honored status with Bloodsail at the same time as exalted with the goblins. Some say yes some say no. Has anyone had experience recently with that question?

As well, would it be more beneficial for me to do this on a main toon that has rep up to revered with the goblin factions?

Or an alt that doesn't even have Bloodsail on the reputation panel and only friendly on goblins?

1) You do not need Bloodsail rep at honored when you receive the FoS. I got Insane in the Membrane just the other day with my Bloodsail rep as it is now: 0/36000 hated. The order in which I got the reputations was: Darkmoon Faire, Bloodsail Buccaneers, Steamwheedle Cartel, and finally Ravenholdt.

2) Do Bloodsail Buccaneers before Steamwheedle Cartel. As you raise Bloodsail Buccaneers, your Steamwheedle Cartel reputation will be utterly ruined no matter how high it starts, so it doesn't factor into your choice. The best choice would be whichever character has the most Bloodsail Buccaneers reputation. Also, you want a character who hasn't done the Stranglethorn Vale quests, so you can get to the quest "Doublerum" and enter a phase where the Booty Bay Bruisers are harmless (or at least they were last year - if that has changed, you can just continue the quests and leave the phase).

If you do Steamwheedle Cartel first, you'll experience two disadvantages. First, you'll end up being hated with the Steamwheedle Cartel, and that's inconvenient, especially for someone who likes achievements and FoS's. Second, you will waste any Bloodsail Buccaneer reputation you may currently have.
What does FoS stand for?
10/25/2014 10:49 AMPosted by Pallykid
What does FoS stand for?

Feat of Strength