The Hordebreaker

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 24 Next
we can still complain, we are part of the WoW playerbase after all
This.
It's funny because the horde will be more tightly bound together after this expansion.
Not sure what you're saying exactly too, I was disagreeing with you. And I don't agree by any stretch that there is any alliance favouritism happening.

Its because your arguement actually did the opposite and proved my point. Hence why I agreed with you.
Give us an Alliance version of Green Jesus and an equally impressive kill like Thrall vs Deathwing and maybe we'll be even.
Heh.. a cheesy title I won't even use. Thanks.. I guess?

I suppose the devs think Alliance are now even with the Horde in terms of cool stuff.. however I am very frightened now. You know when alliance gets something neat the horde HAS to be given something neat as well.

Be ready guys, 2 expansions of total horde content, the loss of a major alliance city, and the death of a few alliance leaders will be needed in compensation for this.

Not that I care, I play both factions.
You'd think that some of the Horde posters here would actually read our arguments, but nope they'll keep putting their hands over their ears and keep complaining about our valid complaints.

Crying to blizzard doesn't make you sound valid it makes you sound like a screaming infant
Shouldn't both factions get it then since they're both actively participating in helping the rebellion. The rebellion is the thing that's breaking the horde after all.
04/17/2013 05:46 PMPosted by Canadianfbi
Not sure what you're saying exactly too, I was disagreeing with you. And I don't agree by any stretch that there is any alliance favouritism happening.

Its because your arguement actually did the opposite and proved my point. Hence why I agreed with you.

My argument that Wrath wasn't onesided because both the blood elves and the forsaken had a huge reason to be in Northrend fighting against Arthas proved your point of alliance favouritism? I -- no, nevermind, words don't make sense to you evidently.
new title for you Alliance fellows after helping Vol'jin in 5.3. I guess we can all stop with the silly bias threads now, that's probably the best title ever and I'm going to be jealous of you forever :( meanwhile, we get Darkspear Revolutionary, which isn't bad, but it just can't compare.

Yea... it's suddenly aaaaaall riiiiiiight because of... a title.

Well, I guess that's the closest that we will ever be of breaking the Horde.
Until our storyline in 5.3 consists of more than "Talk to Vol'jin" "Help the Horde", I will never stop saying Horde Bias.

I don't care if it's the Horde taking back Orgrimmar. They didn't even TRY to add anything for Alliance, we were an afterthought.
Heh, made me laugh.
Until our storyline in 5.3 consists of more than "Talk to Vol'jin" "Help the Horde", I will never stop saying Horde Bias.

I don't care if it's the Horde taking back Orgrimmar. They didn't even TRY to add anything for Alliance, we were an afterthought.

5.3 is out yet~~~~

<3
This doesn't compensate for Horde favourtism, also.. I don't care about titles, they're pointless.
For the last time, Wrath was a neutral expansion.

Argent Crusade = NEUTRAL

Ebon Blade = NEUTRAL

Lich King story = NEUTRAL

For the love of bog some of you players are freaking thick.

5.3 is out yet~~~~

<3

All the quests are there.

For the last time, Wrath was a neutral expansion.

Argent Crusade = NEUTRAL

Ebon Blade = NEUTRAL

Lich King story = NEUTRAL

For the love of bog some of you players are freaking thick.

Not to mention they made an Alliance faction and city neutral. >_>
Admittedly, that is one badass title.

'Hordebreaker'

Sounds very, very epic.
Sounds very, very epic.

Until you realize the Horde will be no worse off afterward and it will only be a matter of time before it attacks the Alliance again.
04/17/2013 06:15 PMPosted by Corrock
Sounds very, very epic.

Until you realize the Horde will be no worse off afterward and it will only be a matter of time before it attacks the Alliance again.

Yep.

The thing I'm most afraid of is that Alleria and Turalyon are gonna show up next expansion preaching neutrality.

I'll throw my keyboard out the window if that happens. They are the last heroes the Alliance has.
04/17/2013 06:15 PMPosted by Corrock
Sounds very, very epic.

I'm purely talking aesthetically.
Admittedly, that is one badass title.

'Hordebreaker'

Sounds very, very epic.

Misleading, but yes. Pretty cool sounding. For those people who were mad jelly of deathwing's "Worldbreaker" title.