The Hordebreaker

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 24 Next
I always find it hilarious when someone claims wrath was Alliance bias and cites Tirion, then turns right around and says Cata was equal because Thrall was neutral
5.3 is out yet~~~~

<3

More 'wait and see'?

Nope, it's pretty much Reinhilde said. The only Alliance content is a scenario that doesn't develop ANYTHING relevant to the plot. We just get back to Ironforge to beat random trolls so Varian can say a few pointless words and come out of that as a perfect and awesome leader who we are forced to follow... cuz "he's cool"!
I always find it hilarious when someone claims wrath was Alliance bias and cites Tirion, then turns right around and says Cata was equal because Thrall was neutral

Especially considering Tirion got kicked out of the alliance and lost his lands because he helped an orc >.>
That is a very badass title, not gonna lie. I am happy with it. But it's not a make up for the horrible decisions Blizzard has made in regards to the story. They can make it up to Alliance players by writing better stories for us and presenting them better.

Let me put it this way: The Alliance's badass PVP mount didn't make Cata's writing not awful, despite how awesome it is.

But I will take this title, be thankful for it, and bear it proudly.
04/17/2013 06:29 PMPosted by Zindazi

Especially considering Tirion got kicked out of the alliance and lost his lands because he helped an orc >.>

Hey guys, remember that time when Tirion was the king of stormwind, leader of the human race?-oh wait.

And that happened before world of warcraft even came out. Tirion has never been a part of the alliance in the history of WoW.

Acting like alliance players are the only ones that complain is stupid. Horde have complained about things too. Both sides complain when they feel that something is unfair.
Evidence of what? That the Alliance has been shoved aside in favor of Horde content, and then shoehorned into it at the last minute through just about all of Cataclysm and now the latter half of Pandaria, and you honestly expect us to say "oh yeah you're forgiven since you give us a couple of words at the end of our name"?
While Hordebreaker is cool I would have preferred SI:7 operative. Sounds more lore appropriate but ill take Hordebreaker :P
It's a cool title. But it doesn't really fix anything.
The complaints will just shift to "why do we have to do PvE content for what is CLEARLY a PvP title???"

Seriously, when did this PvE vs. PvP crap start? Like three weeks ago we liked each other fine...
Seriously, when did this PvE vs. PvP crap start? Like three weeks ago we liked each other fine...

We learned about 5.3.
What's the horde version going to be I wonder. Wrath was no more alliance favored than horde as far as I can see. The alliance got some really cool fortifications and so did the horde, no real favoritism that I could see. My annoyance with wrath would be how Thrall was constantly preaching a neutral mindset. He wasn't titled King, President or "the peacemaker" it was Warchief.

Cata comes along and neither faction gets to really show off any prowess because "God-King" Thrall took so much of the limelight! I will admit the horde got better voice overs for most quests (specifically Vash). Seeing Tyrande act like nothing more than a piece of Jamaican eye candy was... disappointing to say the least. Admittedly I didn't really get into the Alliance storyline until about mid-late cata so I am horde biased.

Oh yea... I had a point then I lost it, lol. Part of what drew me to the Alliance was because of how they were getting shafted. There's something to be said when you play the underdog after all and no I don't see a silly title stalling the waves in the "favoritism" boat.
04/17/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Tandralyne
What's the horde version going to be I wonder.

Darkspear Revolutionary
04/17/2013 08:20 PMPosted by Zerde
What's the horde version going to be I wonder.

Darkspear Revolutionary

That's... um... uh... cool I guess? Or is that just a guess?

That is what your getting and it is appropriate consider you are joining the Darkspear Revolution.
04/17/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Tandralyne

Darkspear Revolutionary

It has been confirmed.

"Darkspear Rebel" sounds much more wieldy. I wonder why they didn't go with that.
04/17/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Tandralyne

Darkspear Revolutionary

That's what it is. It was announced before the Alliance title was.
04/17/2013 08:25 PMPosted by Enekie
"Darkspear Rebel"
That would of been ok I guess, yesh Almost tempted to faction change just for the cooler title.
It is a cool title. It's just not gonna have anything to do with reality. I'd be pretty flabbergasted if we got anywhere close to actually "breaking" the Horde.