70's thread of Dream-walking

Battlegrounds
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
04/03/2013 11:36 AMPosted by Valencia
I think too needs to go back too TBC pvp..

If only,

Can start with the old talent trees, those were nice.

Yeah but no warlocks hitting for 20k ....
And no drain mana through walls. :|
And no drain mana through walls. :|

Lol, bring back good memories. TBC was the best ever IMO. I hate MOP.
I wonder how the hundreds of disc/shadow priests are going to cope with 5.3. It certainly wont be as bad as most people are making it out to be. As in people saying it will be whoever gets the jump on who first. But the burst is going to go up for sure, especially if the resilence is removed from brutal gear and pvp power remains as is.

Although 70s have hardly ever been "balanced" I can see the bracket requiring more skill than gear after the patch ia launched. Assuming that the ptr changes remain.

Im excited to see whos going to re-roll to the fotm afterward and call them straight out :).
xxmd nation running through my veins
04/03/2013 11:59 AMPosted by Phooji
especially if the resilence is removed from brutal gear and pvp power remains as is.

Still uncertain. From the looks on the PTR, brutal resilience stays; but it scales terribly.
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6272/wowpriestptr.jpg

Some say the change of base resilience being increased only for 85+ is 'cause Blizzard is being lazy, and not wanting to edit the season gear of old.

Not going to assume though, have to wait as per usual~
Ive heard the same as for it scaling for 85+ and ive seen the pictures posted on twinkinfo. I can only hope that it stays this way to bring back stability to the bracket. Ill be downloading the ptr again tonight to check out a few changes first hand. (I have a resil set for just the occasion on this rogue).
Ive heard the same as for it scaling for 85+ and ive seen the pictures posted on twinkinfo. I can only hope that it stays this way to bring back stability to the bracket. Ill be downloading the ptr again tonight to check out a few changes first hand. (I have a resil set for just the occasion on this rogue).

I'll be downloading it as well, wondering what reductions will be for those above 70. 'ought to post on here your findings, as well as on TI
Looking for Chardev for BiS holy PVE, or if someone can tell me what bis pve boots/belt/wrists are. I know the rest
These forums are ish.
More fun last night than any of the forums previous.

mop baby

cata threads > last night

by a large margin
These forums are ish.
More fun last night than any of the forums previous.

mop baby

cata threads > last night

by a large margin

Que
Done.
Snore.
Post your fumes below.
|
|
V
I dont smell fumes.... wait.... no...wai....no thats just me.

Edit: hes right though. Cata threads lot better than mop babies.

Can we see these 3v3 wargames between anatomy and neph?
I dont smell fumes.... wait.... no...wai....no thats just me.

Edit: hes right though. Cata threads lot better than mop babies.

Can we see these 3v3 wargames between anatomy and neph?

who is neph
04/03/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Valencia

I'll be downloading it as well, wondering what reductions will be for those above 70. 'ought to post on here your findings, as well as on TI

I should be on around 8-9ish central time if youll be on to test out damage against each other w/ resil stacking and pvp power stacking.
leveling today, cant stand any non-healer having a severe disadvantage in the bracket. may stay 71 & use my 226 axe and if i get a good tinker. gona keep jwlqt in the bracket tho </3
Idk that sham who was trying to get huge yesterday.

You know.. that juan guy.
leveling today, cant stand any non-healer having a severe disadvantage in the bracket. may stay 71 & use my 226 axe and if i get a good tinker. gona keep jwlqt in the bracket tho </3

youre doing it wrong then m8

youre doing it wrong then m8

Cyrax do you have a hard time without healers? Do any rogues out there actually have this problem? Lol
pretty sure it is my gear...running around with the passive resil hurts.

opening with garrote>cheapshot>rupture>cheapshot>hemo>exp. armore(glyphed)>Evis
rinse and repeat, maybe the rupture throwing me off...but iether way, rogues are globaling at 80 :D
I should be on around 8-9ish central time if youll be on to test out damage against each other w/ resil stacking and pvp power stacking.

Spectre#1272