Raiding ww monks before Trinket of god mode?

Monk
How are WW monks fairing in raids before acquiring this magic trinket that Blizzard so carelessly balanced the whole spec around?
We're middle of the pack. Could be better, could be worse. We scale well with weapons, so once you get DW 522's you're fine. Or even just 522 MH
Agree with that. Im about middle of the pack as well right now. It just takes at least a 522 mh like Monk said.
Why do I get the feeling that this trinket will be changed/removed and the ability it grants will become a 90 talent or glyph...
Honestly I'm still beating top dps on successful attempts 90% of the time, and most of the mare getting gear from the raid + thunderforged stuff now.

Why do I get the feeling that this trinket will be changed/removed and the ability it grants will become a 90 talent or glyph...

It doesn't really make sense as either TBH.
what trinket is this?

It doesn't really make sense as either TBH.

Well considering the only real option on the final tier is Xuen, it might give it some competition.
what trinket is this?

Rune of Re-origination. A properly timed application of TeB during the proc turns us from moderate DPS into curb-stompers for 15 seconds. It's a 'meh' trinket for other agility DPS at best, but windwalker monks that have slightly higher mastery than their other stats can really abuse its effects.
Considering that there are a number of monks out there who already have this trinket and still claim dps issues I think it's safe to say this trinket is overrated. It requires a number of things to line up to really shine and if that doesn't happen you're going to be running a loss compared to other trinkets.
I'll let you know whenever I get it, which will probably be some time next year.
crown of heavens?
what's it?
Pretty sure he was talking about Capacitive Primal Diamond.
Considering that there are a number of monks out there who already have this trinket and still claim dps issues I think it's safe to say this trinket is overrated. It requires a number of things to line up to really shine and if that doesn't happen you're going to be running a loss compared to other trinkets.

I'm doing super fine, thanks for asking
I did okay prior to getting my RoRo on Monday (Yay!). Our guild has one rogue with good gear, and he generally kicks my butt, but other than that I compete with the rest of the melee just fine.

Even with the RoRo though I'm not doing very well on heroic council D: (We just started trying it last night)
Haven't been able to get my hands on it yet but I kinda foresee myself swapping in and out with other trinkets depending on boss fights. The timing of it and having to build and sit on TeB for it I'd rather use it in fights with burst phases, otherwise seems a bit overrated to me.
Haven't been able to get my hands on it yet but I kinda foresee myself swapping in and out with other trinkets depending on boss fights. The timing of it and having to build and sit on TeB for it I'd rather use it in fights with burst phases, otherwise seems a bit overrated to me.

You have it completely backwards, RoRo is best in fights without burst phases.

It's when there is a burst phase that it can become awkward. You have to deal with it proccing when you are not in the burst phase, which is wasteful. If you weren't using it then you get to always use your TeB during the burst phase rather than being a slave to the RoRo procs.
When the stars align and you get your CDs all lined up (RoR, pot, other trinket procs, engineering CDs, etc), the damage you dish out is nothing short of madness. 1 million+ RSKs on Jin'rohk or Horridon? Yes please!

But when they don't align so neatly, it can be a damned pain. That mandatory, wasted proc on a pull when you have no TeB stacks, or when it procs just as you hit your stacks, or between stack builds, etc. Been more than one time I've wanted to tear my hair out because of all the wasted chances for increased damage. Its really a matter of luck, most of the time.
I just got the LFR version on my monk, and I was wondering why they didnt just make this an on USE trinket so that its effectiveness would be better... Make the CD about the same as the current ICD