how can i get to pandaria?

New Player Help and Guides
?
When you go to stormwind you should immediately get a quest that takes you to the king. Just follow the quest chain and you'll be in Pandaria in no time.
If you've upgraded to MoP, you'll automatically get a quest to speak with King Wrynn when you're in Stormwind. After arriving there, you'll need to do a few quests in order to get off the airship that takes you, then there'll be a portal back to Stormwind up in Paw'don Village.
The fact that you have to go to an airship might be confusing. I was thrown by it myself. Go to the area on the map marked as the quest turn-in and look up.
Or then there's the obvious method..........create a pandaren character! :) "Snicker!"
Or then there's the obvious method..........create a pandaren character! :) "Snicker!"

Pandaren start at level 1 on The Wandering Isle, then at level 12 ish they get sent to stormwind/orgrimmar to level with everyone else. Even the Pandaren don't get to Pandaria until level 85.

The Pandaren starting zone has absolutely NOTHING to do with the 85-90 continent of Pandaria.

So no, rolling a pandaren will NOT get you to Pandaria. Since you're playing a Pandaren that has quested through the starting zone and gotten sent to Orgrimmar, you should know this already.
Tangentially, if you have MoP, you can take a mage portal or a warlock summon to your respective shrine in Pandaria no matter what level you are.

The only feature really worth mentioning is a room with portals to every major city, but that's enough to get some people to port and set their hearth there. Plus, of course, being able to say that you're in Pandaria.

Pandaren start at level 1 on The Wandering Isle, then at level 12 ish they get sent to stormwind/orgrimmar to level with everyone else. Even the Pandaren don't get to Pandaria until level 85.

The Pandaren starting zone has absolutely NOTHING to do with the 85-90 continent of Pandaria.

So no, rolling a pandaren will NOT get you to Pandaria. Since you're playing a Pandaren that has quested through the starting zone and gotten sent to Orgrimmar, you should know this already.

I'm sure it was just a spontaneous joke.
an also if you dont have mop yet im sure theres a ten day trial you could use to test it out also on your battle.net but if you have mop no worries then

If you've upgraded to MoP, you'll automatically get a quest to speak with King Wrynn when you're in Stormwind. After arriving there, you'll need to do a few quests in order to get off the airship that takes you, then there'll be a portal back to Stormwind up in Paw'don Village.

^^ im sure this works
I'm sure it was just a spontaneous joke.

Possibly, but I like to make sure all bases are covered. This way the poster of that comment knows the correct info (in case they didn't), and the OP also knows that said poster was giving out false info (joke or not).

Players who come here asking questions don't typically know the difference between a joke or trolling response and a real response with true info. Regardless of that poster's intent, any potential confusion that could have been caused by his post has now been corrected.
what if I abandoned the quests how do I get them back
04/04/2013 07:34 AMPosted by Drewb
r arriving there, you'll need to do a few quests in order to get off the airship
Nonsense You can just jump off ! (But don't because the quests are actually quite good value)

Pandaren start at level 1 on The Wandering Isle,
Yeah, don't listen to Trolls, whatever u do.
Hearth back and start again ! Or if you've reset your hearthstone and don't know a co-operative mage (I've yet to meet one !) just buy a Potion of Deepholm on the AH or from a friendly (guildie) alchemist.
Hey surgeon . Aren't u the one with the quote "It's not the destination, but the journey that counts" ? .

Anyways if u r having problems then u could check the heroes call boards in stromwind

Where's your toon at now, and which quest did you abandon?

Probably should create a new thread too, this is an old one and it's common for people to only reply to the original question and miss any new ones.