IWC Blizzcon

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
04/04/2013 01:33 PMPosted by Rekrap
For the Alliance

That was almost fun in wrath.

agreed
IWC brings at most 80 to raid, I haven't seen ruinous without anything under 150.

And they send 15yr olds to trol-spread the word?
Its funny that former IWC and I seem to get along so well. Maybe Rallys needs a reality check before I just take all of his members right up from underneath him.
Thinly veiled "I'll beat you up irl thread" 4/10
I heard Depends will be offering Rallys a sponsorship. Confirm / Deny?
ive tried numerous times to get ruinous to be good on their challenge of wargaming us :(

none of their officers nor their GM would fulfill their challenge
Its funny that former IWC and I seem to get along so well. Maybe Rallys needs a reality check before I just take all of his members right up from underneath him.

We don't get along. I respect Rallys as a leader but he isn't the leader. No one owns me, just look at Guldanna.
ive tried numerous times to get ruinous to be good on their challenge of wargaming us :(

none of their officers nor their GM would fulfill their challenge

WORLD PVP GUILDS! I hate what you've become. The elitists we made fun of, that's you. Baddie.
Still playing sub, so bad lulz.

...what...?
we talked about meeting up in a wpvp encounter but decided cross realm would be too difficult since they are on a different battlegroup

offered them both 40v40 or 10v10 wargames, though they complained there would be no tangible profits for winning i had coerced them to do it for fun. because we play this game for fun

workin out the details with a couple of their officers. might have a show on our hands, folks
we talked about meeting up in a wpvp encounter but decided cross realm would be too difficult since they are on a different battlegroup

offered them both 40v40 or 10v10 wargames, though they complained there would be no tangible profits for winning i had coerced them to do it for fun. because we play this game for fun

workin out the details with a couple of their officers. might have a show on our hands, folks

Just make sure they don't transfer here. I'm pretty sure no one on this server wants me in red again.
04/04/2013 01:15 PMPosted by Helladin
IWC wants to actually play on a real world PvP server

What?

http://i.imgur.com/kA275yG.png

fixd

For The Herd shirts still being printed.
http://i.imgur.com/8HOYHpa.png you may all use this for your shirts, you are welcome
I also just got an eye patch...

You're gonna end up in a roadside ditch
04/04/2013 03:40 PMPosted by Donnasummer

What?

For The Herd shirts still being printed.
http://i.imgur.com/8HOYHpa.png you may all use this for your shirts, you are welcome

Thar she blows :3
Hi there.

Oh and, nobody cares. That whole "Amg I ganked IWC" crap died long ago sunshine.
Hi there.

Oh and, nobody cares. That whole "Amg I ganked IWC" crap died long ago sunshine.

Oh you are still alive? I shall recall the search teams.

It's all about those open world fights, baby.
Hi there.

Oh you are still alive? I shall recall the search teams.

Pls don't. I'm running low on food and water.