IWC Blizzcon

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 3 4 5

Woah, there's no ones in my age for the first time in like 11 years. It's a whole different game at this point.
drugs are bad kiddos

I'm eating some plants tonight, I've been smoking plants all night. Who could forget hops? Johnny and his son got my back though.
I'll fight anyone if they buy me a plane ticket.
But I really wouldn't expect to win. Or actually get a ticket.

Someone's going to bring a frostmourne replica anyways so why bother.
flash mob of the fem tauren dance...make it happen
I'll fight anyone if they buy me a plane ticket.
But I really wouldn't expect to win. Or actually get a ticket.
same?
Baby happening 2 months before.... 12 hour flight from Germany not happening =/ Maybe I will get the e-ticket this year.
I plan to fight everyone. #Yolo
Bunch of teenagers going thru changes talking about fighting at a convention lol.

Hell if you want to be really cool, you should buy the 500$ tickets, and fight at that charity dinner for that hospital. Because, well, theirs that chance some cancer kid is going to be there so happy that you guys are donating to his or hers hospital, but screw them.

Just tear each other a part limb from limb, and make all those sick children cry.
Bunch of teenagers going thru changes talking about fighting at a convention lol.

Hell if you want to be really cool, you should buy the 500$ tickets, and fight at that charity dinner for that hospital. Because, well, theirs that chance some cancer kid is going to be there so happy that you guys are donating to his or hers hospital, but screw them.

Just tear each other a part limb from limb, and make all those sick children cry.
not a teenager but i just bought a house, the only way i can afford to go is if someone hates me so much they will pay to get me there to hit me, that pet code aint gonna redeem itself

We could play hockey for charity. I'm not a teenager.
They cannot go to BlizzCon. They are kids. They need an adult to enter with them in order to see the event. In other word, you need another 175$ ticket. Forget that, it wont happen.

Problem solved.